I'm here so I won't get fined.

Options
yopeeps025
yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmmnxcZUo7A

Can you watch without laughing? I lose every time.

Replies

• qdoyle11
    qdoyle11 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I've been answering every question for the past 2 days with this phrase!!!! I love it!!! At least he's being honest!
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    He's an *kitten*
  • free1220
    free1220 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Ya,too funny!
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    I cannot wait for his post Superbowl interview if they show it. I will be online trying to find it?
  • qdoyle11
    qdoyle11 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    I cannot wait for his post Superbowl interview if they show it. I will be online trying to find it?

The "we won" answers will be so much different than the "we lost" answers! I can't wait!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    I WORSHIP HIM.
  • itsclobberintime
    itsclobberintime Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hahahahaha
  • WarDamnJay
    WarDamnJay Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy this thread was created. Best interview I've seen in awhile. I think it is stupid that they force every one of these guys to speak to the media.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Follow_me wrote: »
    He's an *kitten*

Yes, he is!

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Like it or not, professional sports is an entertainment industry. They make big bucks because the public is willing to pay big bucks for tickets and all the related sports expenses which, by the way, are ridiculously overpriced.

Without fans, there are no sports stars. His agent negotiated his contract and if it states he is obligated to participate in these interviews, then he should honor his contract.

Personally, I don't give a shlt was he has to say, but he takes the money so he should abide by the terms of his contract.

• rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I love Marshawn Lynch!!!
  • STUPID_GOPHER
    STUPID_GOPHER Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    alot of players worse than him.......he does his job and stays out of trouble.......
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    WOOT WOOT HAWKS!!
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Like it or not, professional sports is an entertainment industry. They make big bucks because the public is willing to pay big bucks for tickets and all the related sports expenses which, by the way, are ridiculously overpriced.

Without fans, there are no sports stars. His agent negotiated his contract and if it states he is obligated to participate in these interviews, then he should honor his contract.

Personally, I don't give a shlt was he has to say, but he takes the money so he should abide by the terms of his contract.

He is...
  • Epaho
    Epaho Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    If Belichick can get away with it, why can't he?
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    According to the Seahawks last game, if the Superbowl is anywhere close to as good as that game was than this Superbowl can be a very good game in a long time. Remember last year now best offense vs best defense.
  • ZBuffBod
    ZBuffBod Posts: 297 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    ROFLMBO!! Hilaaaarious!!!
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    Epaho wrote: »
    If Belichick can get away with it, why can't he?

"I don't know what happen to the balls. Ask Tom."