I'm here so I won't get fined.

Options

Replies

• WarDamnJay
    WarDamnJay Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    Epaho wrote: »
    If Belichick can get away with it, why can't he?

"I don't know what happen to the balls. Ask Tom."

Your coach is supposed to be there to protect his players, not throw them under the bus!
  • turtlez23
    turtlez23 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!!
  • mscheftg
    mscheftg Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    This is ridiculous. Why does the media love this guy?
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    mscheftg wrote: »

Media loves drama.
  • HunterKiller
    HunterKiller Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Like it or not, professional sports is an entertainment industry. They make big bucks because the public is willing to pay big bucks for tickets and all the related sports expenses which, by the way, are ridiculously overpriced.

Without fans, there are no sports stars. His agent negotiated his contract and if it states he is obligated to participate in these interviews, then he should honor his contract.

Personally, I don't give a shlt was he has to say, but he takes the money so he should abide by the terms of his contract.

Totally agree. I don't even know who he is.

• mscheftg
    Options

Media loves drama.

Oh totally! But he's not drama. He's boring. The media gets their panties in a bundle to see what Marshawn Lynch won't say. His agent could at least give him a few options of stupid things to say... like "I'm sorry, I'm not wearing protection, I won't answer that question" or "I only answer that question on days ending in Q" or "How would you answer your question?"
  • free1220
    free1220 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    What do they say,any press is good publicity.Just look how popular he has gotten just from his non-interviews..lol
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    free1220 wrote: »
    What do they say,any press is good publicity.Just look how popular he has gotten just from his non-interviews..lol

Actually some speak very highly of him. They claim he knows exactly what he is doing.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Like it or not, professional sports is an entertainment industry. They make big bucks because the public is willing to pay big bucks for tickets and all the related sports expenses which, by the way, are ridiculously overpriced.

Without fans, there are no sports stars. His agent negotiated his contract and if it states he is obligated to participate in these interviews, then he should honor his contract.

Personally, I don't give a shlt was he has to say, but he takes the money so he should abide by the terms of his contract.

Totally agree. I don't even know who he is.

He seems wise, yeah? :P
  • mscheftg
    Options
    free1220 wrote: »

Actually some speak very highly of him. They claim he knows exactly what he is doing.

Yes, this is true. I suppose if he's as much of a jerk as he appears, it probably keeps him out of trouble.
  • yopeeps025
    Options

Media loves drama.

Oh totally! But he's not drama. He's boring. The media gets their panties in a bundle to see what Marshawn Lynch won't say. His agent could at least give him a few options of stupid things to say... like "I'm sorry, I'm not wearing protection, I won't answer that question" or "I only answer that question on days ending in Q" or "How would you answer your question?"

He boring? 60,000+ views in 2 days on OP interview. I think people feel different.
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I watched without laughing. It is getting old.

Two things should happen, he should either act like a professional and do his "job" or the NFL should just exempt him from these. It makes both the league and him look bad.

I could care less which happens, I just want to watch a good game....boss.

• ttcbelieve
    ttcbelieve Posts: 181 Member
    Options

I agree :smiley: his contract says he has to participate. It does not say what he has to say :wink: this is genius. He did participate, that’s for sure. Totally hilarious , loved how he participated. They should have participated. The question they should have asked is "So Marshall why are you here............
  • mscheftg
    edited January 2015
    Options
    jph092281 wrote: »

Two things should happen, he should either act like a professional and do his "job" or the NFL should just exempt him from these. It makes both the league and him look bad.

@jph092281‌ Thank you!
  • mscheftg
    Options

Media loves drama.

He boring? 60,000+ views in 2 days on OP interview. I think people feel different.

My opinion does not always reflect that of the masses. I prefer to be an individual. :)
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    I loved the interview
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    jph092281 wrote: »

@jph092281‌ Thank you!

Although that is true, if he was forced, that's still on them... He expressed his discontentment and it's perfectly human to do so.
  • 1Hunie
    1Hunie Posts: 176
    Options
    "thanks for asking"