Options
124»

Replies

• auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »
    funfang wrote: »
    are you talking about this? My girl friend is one of the girls they hired to do the excise video for this product. She is very fit and a Pilates insulator. The only time she ever use this machine is for the video shoot and she got paid for it! NO, it doesn't work....

xz083o99j93n.jpg

and while searching for the image, I found this, I . just. can't....

8wrwk4ydcbbj.jpg

Take away the dumb bells and this looks like a jazzed up mechanical bull lol.

Ha, after searching google, it's to train for equestrian riding without a horse. Not sure that it's supposed to make you a better horse rider but more "train your abs" as if you were riding a horse. My guess is that it's not far off from a mechanical bull, just tamer.
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    xmichaelyx wrote: »
    It's called a sybian, and if it doesn't work for you, you're probably not using proper form or the right attachments.

Hee hee hee - it's always important to use the right attachments.
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options

but OP is likely talking about this:

zenergy-collage.jpg

(Quote clipped for clarity)

Is it just me, or do all those people look like they are doing a dance routine on floor polishers? Maybe they are backup dancers in an Ok Go video? Janitors on ice?

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    EWJLang wrote: »

but OP is likely talking about this:

zenergy-collage.jpg

(Quote clipped for clarity)

Is it just me, or do all those people look like they are doing a dance routine on floor polishers? Maybe they are backup dancers in an Ok Go video? Janitors on ice?

It's not just you. :laugh:
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    Now I really want to see people doing dances with floor polishers.
  • Edwardshar
    Edwardshar Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Yes I have vibrator at home, works great really! :)
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    rN6A4Cz.png
  • mariekatiex
    Options
    Hi everyone. Turns out this thread started out serious and turned into a joke. I had a good laugh reading all these posts. I guess it's misleading hahaha!

Well I'm talking about the osim one, not the old kind of vibrating machine, that look funny as hell though! Well I got it free so I tried it for 2 months. For the first month I don't diet at all, but I lost 2 inches off my waist strangely.

This is why I'm asking if anyone got any results? Obviously I know the right way is to diet and real exercise. But I find that this machine helps tone up everything. My arms and waist slimmed. Everyone asked me how I lost weight , but didn't believe me when I told them this.

But I'm glad everyone "had fun" replying. Thanks guys!
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    xmichaelyx wrote: »
    It's called a sybian, and if it doesn't work for you, you're probably not using proper form or the right attachments.

Nope. That picture is definitely not a sybian.