Options
13»

Replies

• shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,412 Member
    Options
    M_J992 wrote: »
    I love push ups

Should I position myself over the toilet to do those too?

I recommend eating out of a dog bowl on the floor. Each pushup earns you a bite.

Then you go do your toilet squats.

I also have the shower head installed 9 feet high, over a pullup bar. You have to do a pullup to get your hair wet.

Hahahaha - love this! The only problem is I can't do a pull up! Hmmm maybe if I push off the shower wall and swing really hard! as long as I don't have soap on my hands I should be ok, right? :)

• roxielu0422
    roxielu0422 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I love turkey
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    I love push ups

I recommend eating out of a dog bowl on the floor. Each pushup earns you a bite.

I also have the shower head installed 9 feet high, over a pullup bar. You have to do a pullup to get your hair wet.

You are a genius. Now quick to patent these ideas and sell them to Beachbody for a million dollars.
  • Th3Ph03n1x
    Th3Ph03n1x Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    DopeItUp wrote: »
    I tried this but I just peed all over the floor in front of the toilet. My wife is PISSED. Suggestions?

Straw?

OMG...LOL
  • Camo_xxx
    Camo_xxx Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Squatting toilets are great as an inventive to remain limber as we age. To bad they are not more popular in western culture.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Camo_xxx wrote: »
    Squatting toilets are great as an inventive to remain limber as we age. To bad they are not more popular in western culture.

Yeah since I have a knee full of scar tissue that doesn't bend all the way that is just really 'to" bad...

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    This isn't conducive to my 'reading time'.
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    maxresdefault.jpg
  • LoneWolfRunner
    LoneWolfRunner Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    This is just stupid. Really? This thread is like a deleted scene from One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest.
  • goddessofawesome
    goddessofawesome Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I love push ups

Dang it! I wish I thought about raising the shower when we put it in years ago.

Off to do my push ups now! I think there's still some kibble in my dogs bowl!

• goddessofawesome
    goddessofawesome Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Eire228 wrote: »
    ljmorgi wrote: »
    Women who hover over the toilet seat in public restrooms are the reason there's pee on there in the first place.

Ok ok, you're right, but what if someone else peed on it first?? I don't want to wipe it up, and I'm not sitting on it. So I also squat. I do realize that I'm continuing the cycle, but if I go in and it's clean, I don't squat. So that makes it ok? :)

Yeah unfortunately once there's pee on the seat it's a downward spiral. Although when I'm drunk I realllllly don't care.

I knew a guy who owned a janitorial business and he said that women were the most disgusting ones out there as far as bathrooms go. I completely agree with that.