What piece of clothing is motivating you?

Options

Replies

• turtlez23
    turtlez23 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I bought this romper size 1X last summer thinking it would look good on me. When I looked in the mirror it was so incredibly cute except for my big belly sticking out. I am hoping by this summer... it will fit! It is my only motivation clothing!
  • scookbey
    scookbey Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Jeans that I wore in college (I was almost 15 lbs lighter) and a dress that I bought but is too tight!
  • PudgyPanda91
    PudgyPanda91 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of clothes in my closet - but mostly the wedding dress I haven't bought yet.
    It's just a picture on my wall, but I know I would not look good it in right now.
  • agh846
    agh846 Posts: 14
    Options
    I have a beautiful orange dress with a cut out back that I wore in Vegas three years ago. It wasn't too pricy, but I've kept it for all these years DETERMINED to wear it again. About 6 months ago (not knowing how much I had gained), I tried it on and it wouldn't even fit over my head. Yeah. I'm gonna wear that damn dress for my bachelorette party in April if it kills me!!
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Jolinia wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »
    Fun lingerie!

Oh this too! Need someone to wear it for, though. And lacy bras. I'm a D cup until I'm at my ideal weight, then I can wear a nice C and not need the industrial strength suitcase straps to keep the girls where I want them.

Wear it for yourself. When I go out, even when I know no one is going to see, I feel sexy if I am wearing nice under things. Some of the things aren't "nice" though...I have some really fun one size fits all things now.

I might just do that. I'm afraid I'll ruin the effect a bit with my sensible shoe choices, I guess I should shop for some thigh high boots with a sensible block heel so I don't break my clumsy neck.
  • daw0518
    daw0518 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I have a sheer chiffon tank top that I bought last year to be my inspiration piece. It's barely too tight across my hips, so I'm hoping it will fit this summer. Also, my best friend is getting married in August and we're going to a beach resort for her bachelorette party in July. She got all the bridal party girls these American Apparel tank tops, and that brand runs notoriously tiny, so I'm determined to look as good as I possibly can for that. And lastly, I want to be able to comfortably wear a two piece swim suit - something I haven't done since I was a child!
  • Cobrianna_Risner
    Options
    My waist training corset I accidentally ordered too small :/
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options

I feel for you, especially if you ordered a real steel boned one, those things are not cheap!
  • naturesfempower
    naturesfempower Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Wonder Woman cosplay outfit.
  • vysin
    vysin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    All these strapless dresses that I've bought on clearance and have been too afraid to wear all these years! They're so cute, but the fat that bunches up on my back and armpit make me too afraid to wear them.
  • turtle0022
    turtle0022 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    A cocktail dress hanging in my closet. Want to wear it for an upcoming cruise in July. My second inspiration clothing piece would be a swimsuit without a skirted bottom for the same cruise.
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options

You know those are bad, right?
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    I want to fit in my old skinny jeans and dresses *sigh*... i have so many cute clothes that are too small now.
  • pjcfrancis
    pjcfrancis Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of khaki pants that I've only worn about two times. The waist size says 36, but I can only get into them when I'm under 190, even though I can wear my 36 jeans OK. I also have a couple of favorite T-shirts that just won't work until I slim down.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    My jeans and the desire to one day wear a bikini again.....
  • MelanieRBrace
    MelanieRBrace Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    BIKINI!!
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    All of my size 24 & 25 True Religion, Seven for All Mankind, and Rock & Republic jeans.
  • Roxiegirl2008
    Roxiegirl2008 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    My gym clothes...I buy the brightest most annoying colors and rock them proudly. I also have been able to fit in my high school graduation dress which I have kept for 20 years because I could not think of getting rid of it. I just loved that Jackie O inspired number.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    leopard print shorts with big red lips on them. I had them as my profile picture here for a while.
  • Shinokama
    Options
    I bought the cutest maroon cardigan with little skulls on it. It only came in a smaller size than I comfortably wear, so it's officially motivation for me to lose some weight.