What piece of clothing is motivating you?

Options

Replies

• eatmindfully
    eatmindfully Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    bikini-always! Want to feel fit in a bikini with a flat tummy and minimal jiggle.
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I have a dress I wore to weddings pre-kids that I use as my benchmark. It's sleek and gauzy and shows all the lumps and bumps if I'm not lean enough. And of course, I try not to look too chunky in my bikini in the summer.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Previously, it was my wedding gown (a decade ago, sigh <3 ). I finally fit back into it, actually it's loose on me YAY! So, I have new motivating clothing, as I'm just about at goal--I have finally bought brand new trousers in my current size. Well, they *just* barely button, but look faboosh everywhere else on me (size bigger was too big). So, that motivates me to continue my training and stay the course to lose the last inch (and KEEP it off) in my midsection.
  • cooter_mom
    cooter_mom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My old pair of jeans. I miss those bad boys.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Fun lingerie!
  • kddurham1
    kddurham1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    adora85 wrote: »
    My wedding dress. Well, my future one. Im getting married and Im going dress shopping in April.
    My wedding dress is motivating me as well... I've already bought it. When I put it on somebody might as well get ready to roll me down the aisle. I ain't walking anywhere. Lol
  • lambchoplewis1
    lambchoplewis1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    The bag of clothes in basement that no longer fit!!!
  • mainebeachbum
    mainebeachbum Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of jeans from high school. My best friend and I both loved these jeans, and we "fought" over them often. A few years ago she came for a visit and got into them. (Luckily, they are so out of style, she didn't steal them.) I hope to do the same someday! They are 11/12 so definitely doable!
  • HawksChick92
    HawksChick92 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    short term is pretty much most of the clothes in my closet that don't fit...YET!
    Long term, I want a Chicago Blackhawks jersey... so when I reach my goal then I'll get my jersey(that I can actually wear!!)
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Cute underwear.

I have the mom stomach overhang/apple-shaped combo that requires utilitarian unders. It's a lot better than a year ago but still only high waisted stuff if I want to be able to move in any way. Anything lower cut slides under my stomach about .5 seconds after I put it on. Lovely.
  • nani0886
    Options
    One of those tiny compression shorts!!!! My goal is to wear one by summer 2016! :)
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    A bikini! I'm obsessed with getting a mermaid bikini this summer to wear on vacation!
  • arditarose
    Options
    Ahhh I have a few!

- Black skin tight dress
    - Dress I wore to my year 12 formal
    - Pair of white jeans I got given to me that I have never been able to fit into

And of course being confident to wear a bikini for the cruise I'm going on in November this year!

I forgot about these! Holy crap. Maybe I can wear some this summer.
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Fun lingerie!

Oh this too! Need someone to wear it for, though. And lacy bras. I'm a D cup until I'm at my ideal weight, then I can wear a nice C and not need the industrial strength suitcase straps to keep the girls where I want them.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    My comicon costume. :-) I am going as the female version of Thor in my profile pic. Can't be Thor with gigglely arms
  • arditarose
    Options
    Jolinia wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »
    Fun lingerie!

Oh this too! Need someone to wear it for, though. And lacy bras. I'm a D cup until I'm at my ideal weight, then I can wear a nice C and not need the industrial strength suitcase straps to keep the girls where I want them.

Wear it for yourself. When I go out, even when I know no one is going to see, I feel sexy if I am wearing nice under things. Some of the things aren't "nice" though...I have some really fun one size fits all things now.
  • YalithKBK
    YalithKBK Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I wear a lot of "goth" type clothes. Unfortunately, most of that style has moved to Japan where the girls don't really have hips and are tiny. Bought two pairs of pants and can't wait to be able to stick my legs in them!
  • Virkati
    Virkati Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted a *LBD...little black dress*. I'm going shopping to find one in a size 6(US) and use that as my ultimate clothing goal. I gave away all my smaller clothes over a year ago, thinking I was never going to be able to lose the weight. But after finding out that I have a few medical conditions that are now being addressed, I'm finally losing the weight. I am SO determined to be at goal THIS year!!!
  • Just115Pounds
    Just115Pounds Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    BIKINI! Esp. the one I wore two years ago during my Wildwood, NJ vacation! :)
  • DressedInDreams
    DressedInDreams Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have a plastic storage tote in my closet where I saved my favorite smaller clothes. I have jeans ranging from 7 - 10, small and medium tops, etc. I'm hoping to start breaking out the 10's within the next month.