Help!

Options
kirstysuch
kirstysuch Posts: 3 Member
edited January 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
I really need help losing weight, i work at a call centre so i am constantly sat down, every vreak i have i get a snack, what snacks are good for me that i dont need to feel guilty about :(

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    A piece of fruit, boiled eggs, small tin of tuna, protein shake.
  • lemonlionheart
    lemonlionheart Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Whatever fits into your calorie goal. Try pre-planning your snacks and logging them the day before to make sure you can fit them in :)
  • kirstysuch
    kirstysuch Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I might start taking my protein shakes and ive necer thought of planning like that! Thankyou :smile: im new too if you havent guessed so not 100% sure what to do yet
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    popcorn
  • lemonlionheart
    lemonlionheart Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    kirstysuch wrote: »
    I might start taking my protein shakes and ive necer thought of planning like that! Thankyou :smile: im new too if you havent guessed so not 100% sure what to do yet

Pre-logging has been one of the most important factors of success for me. I kinda enjoy playing around with my diary the night before, seeing what snacks and treats I'll be able to fit in around my meals. :)
  • LowCarbHeart
    LowCarbHeart Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have a desk job as well, my cube is actually right next to a call center and it seems like bagels, donuts, and pizza are always around.

I bring Habanero BBQ Almonds, cheddar cheese sticks, and peanut butter to work in case I need a snack. I've found these foods keep me fuller longer between meals and because they taste good I don't feel so deprived.

Tip: I separate the Almonds into single servings ahead of time so I don't run the risk of eating too many.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    popcorn

Yay popcorn! Protein bar, cheese, turkey, dark chocolate, berries, beef jerky...anything that you can wiggle into your deficit!