Skinny Wednesday Challenge!

Options
:flowerforyou: Do you need a midweek boost? I sure do! Join the Skinny Wednesday Challenge and let us help you get "over the hump" with ease ...Here's what it entalis:

Think double, double, double! :happy: :happy:
Double your exercise~
Double your water intake (within healthy limits)~ :drinker: :drinker:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips! :bigsmile:

Just let us know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can tomorrow to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else. Grab a buddy and make the commitment! :heart: There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

I AM SO IN!!! Are you?

Bring it on Wed!

Replies

• Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Bump for tomorrow
  • clarkindee
    clarkindee Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in! It's gonna rain here tomorrow but I'll figure out the exercise part somehow!!!:bigsmile:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Good to see you here momma2four! It will be fun!
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Love the Skinny Challenges! :bigsmile:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    See you in the AM! Can't wait:flowerforyou:
  • llowry
    llowry Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Thanks, Momma2four
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    :heart: Welome llowry! You will love it! Check in early and let us know your plans and then later to let us know how it's going! You go girl!

Alice, Kintegra and Akarns.....work it girls! Let's hear about some awesome workouts!:flowerforyou:

Put those tennies out tonight so you can hop right into them early in the day for your first workout girls. Fill up a pitcher of water to remind you to drink, drink drink!!!:drinker: rrrrrr.....water that is!:laugh: We will be ready for bikini season in no time!:glasses:
  • ColoradoGirl
    ColoradoGirl Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I am in to...better go get some rest I have a big day on Wed! Love this challenge!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    :heart: Welome llowry! You will love it! Check in early and let us know your plans and then later to let us know how it's going! You go girl!

Alice, Kintegra and Akarns.....work it girls! Let's hear about some awesome workouts!:flowerforyou:

Put those tennies out tonight so you can hop right into them early in the day for your first workout girls. Fill up a pitcher of water to remind you to drink, drink drink!!!:drinker: rrrrrr.....water that is!:laugh: We will be ready for bikini season in no time!:glasses:

Fab, I SO :heart: love:heart: your motivation & encouragement! I look forward to every Wed & Sat with my Skinny Challenge Girls! I'm actually going to set my alarm to get up early in the a.m. (like my unplanned today) and see what workout is on Fit TV again! That will be an excellent start to my day! Plus its Margarita Wednesday with my girlfriends, so I gotta work for my ONE margarita ahead of time! :drinker: (That of course is my H2O toast!) :bigsmile:

Kelly
  • narna04
    narna04 Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm in, this will be my first challenge =)
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    I'm sooo in!! Yee Haww!!! It's my first week!! Woo HOO!
  • donsch
    donsch Posts: 40
    Options
    I am so IN on this one!!
    After the indulgent day I had i need that extra boost!!
    I thought this AM that I would hit a new mini goal tomorrow.OOPS to much good supper!!
    My girls (9&11) made dinner rolls completely on their own from scratch!! I am so proud of them buut it was not a good thing for MFP profile!!
    See you in the AM--my neighbor is supposed to be here @ 6:30 -7:00 so we can walk ---- if it is not raining!!
  • nabramson
    nabramson Posts: 12
    Options
    Count me in for Wen too!!!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Yeeee Haw! Here we go!:bigsmile:

Welcome aboard nabramson, donsch, poshtaush, jess and narna! Narna, you will love being part of challenges. You will make friends with some awesome people who will encourage you. I encourage you to "friend" a few of these ladies. They rock!

OK....one packet of instant oatmeal for breakfast for me. My first workout is 30 Day Shred leve 1 and 10 minutes on eliptical. (It is new and is kicking my butt! :blushing: Wish I could go longer....have to work up some endurance.) Plus, the water pitcher is full and ready to hydrate me and flush the fat right out of this body! :drinker:

Kintegra you are so sweet. We always look forward to you being in the challenges. Good job on an early morning walk with a buddy. Scheduling this with a friend brings accountability. Feel good about a strong start. You should be able to enjoy "Margarita Night" tomorrow guilt free girlie!

Hey, I am reading a good book: Women, God and Food by Geneen Roth. You guys should pick it up. It is helping me discover why I USED TO binge and why I mindlessly eat sometimes. It is a pretty good read you guys. There is a book club under motivation and support with discussion questions. Hop in at any point if you like. (Saw the book at Target for $16.00....nice present for yourself! :))
  • stridersraven
    Options
    hellllo! i'm new, the names helenka, lets go skinny on this lovely wednesday, looking forward to joining in here and hoping itll add to my motivation x
  • jmathews
    jmathews Posts: 196
    Options
    Count me in!!! I'm having oatmeal for breakfast with 1 Splenda packet and cinnamon. I can't double my boot camp class but I CAN double my walk on the treadmill. :)
  • de1amo
    de1amo Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    i am making it no snack wednesday- i have noticed i have lots of my food in the form of snacks between meals--it isnt all bad stuff but i am sure it is unecessary because i eat just my count. i get a definate sugar low after a meal where i feel hungry about 15 to 30 mins after but it passes soon enough if i show will power. My snacking comes because i psychologically i think it is time for something to eat rather than being hungry--for the first time last night i woke up on the sofa and had tea and 2 cookies because i was about 800 calories under my target -it was 1am this morning! i wasnt hungry!-so today i stop snacking!

i did a heavy day of exercise yest--i keep a routine of day on day off. i keep to most of the principles you are working toward.
  • KristiDawn
    KristiDawn Posts: 31
    Options
    I'm SO in! :happy: I'm going to aim for an hour of cardio today!