A proverbial wrench in my weight loss plan is on Sunday!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    I probably didn't give enough details. I'm just now getting used to eating healthier, while I never deprive myself I don't want to jump back into unhealthy foods just yet. I am in a good place where I'm not dying for a piece of sugary sweetness or eating a block of cheese in one sitting. It was hard for me to ween myself of a sugar and fat heavy diet. I weigh about 141 and I am 5'7" and it's not about weight loss for me...it's about my health. I'm 38 and my BMI was at 30 (what is generally considered obese) which makes me 5 times as likely for a cardiac event.

And what do you mean by "healthy"? Food is only "healthy" when looking at the diet in context. I eat "junk" food all the time, but it's not my only intake so my diet is not "unhealthy." But I just view food as food, and look at it from the following angles: a) tastiness, b) fillingness, c) macros. I've lost weight eating this way, and plan to maintain eating this way. I've not at all weened myself off of eating anything because I just eat things in true moderation now. So you can do that as well.