A little less fluffy in 20 days (pics)

Options
13»

Replies

• filangieri
    filangieri Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Amazing job on the weight loss, and 20 days has made a noticeable difference! Congratulations!
  • Datarn
    Datarn Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    What a great success story!! Thanks for sharing.
  • Cainandable
    Cainandable Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are looking gorgeous!
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Congrats on maintaining that weight loss!! And 20 days is really showing progress! You look great!
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    lookin' fly
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • Sherriediva1
    Sherriediva1 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    2 claps, YOU ROCK!!
  • thiswillhappen
    thiswillhappen Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    How did you make yourself less fluffy? I'll have what she's having please!!

You look beautiful.
  • shanayjune
    Options
    Your doing great! Motivated me :)
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    WTG such a inspiration :)
  • mommonster323
    mommonster323 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    triciab79 wrote: »
    You look amazing....the 20 days have toned your body so much, the arms for sure the difference. Do share your routine too...I'm sure alot of us can use some tips!!!

I have been in the gym 6 days a week. I really like going. I work from home and have my preschooler with me all the time so it gives him a chance to play with other kids and gives me a chance to regain some baby free sanity. It looks like this every week:

Mon
    Cardio: 25min Elliptical
    Weights: Arms/Back/ Abs
    Cardio: 25 Treadmill

Tues
    Cardio: 25min Stairclimber
    Weights: Legs/ Rear / Abs

Wen
    Cardio: 45 Treadmill

Thur

Fri

Sat
    Swimming 20 laps and lots of time hanging out in the steam room and sauna with the old people. I am kinda chatty so I love all the friendly old ladies that come in for aqua aerobics

Sun
    Nothing (unless you count baby gate hurtles and yard work)

Cardio is always as fast as I can take it with as much resistance as I can take and I am always building my tolerance in both.

Weights are done on the machines since I am uncoordinated and nearly fell over when someone tried to "help" me do lunges with weights. I started with very little weight and got the motion down but I up my weights every few work outs based on how it feels. If I can get to the last rep in the first set without wondering if I will make it then it is time to up the weight.

I know the abs everyday thing looks a bit funny but when I am on the machines or doing cardio I am making sure my arms, legs and rear are getting a daily working so a daily working for the abs seems to make sense.

Other than that I am taking Arginine every morning prior to workout and that did help with the jelly arms feeling and I take about 20 grams of protein after workout in the form of half of a New Whey shot and some well salted popcorn to curb the post workout munchies and serious salt cravings all that cardio gives me. Oh and of course I take a multivitamin.

More than anything else though I love my gym's daycare. They paint and color everyday and have a bouncy castle on Tues and Thur. Every morning the first thing the little one says is "Now we go Fitness Works". I have a much harder time making excuses to not go when he standing there saying "please please please".

I love that your gym has a great facility for care. It is so hard to find that anywhere. Most places are overrun with one teenage kid watching too many children at once. And I have noticed that some are very dirty. I take my 6 year old son, but would never bring my 8 month old daughter because the childcare in my gym is very small and overrun with too many kids lacking the space. I am afraid she would get trampled! Wish there were more places like your facility!

• gems1313
    gems1313 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!xx
  • AllAboutThatSpace
    AllAboutThatSpace Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Congrats
  • beachbum4044
    beachbum4044 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    amazing story! great job on your journey and dedication
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Very well done!
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,459 Member
    Options
    triciab79 wrote: »
    You look amazing....the 20 days have toned your body so much, the arms for sure the difference. Do share your routine too...I'm sure alot of us can use some tips!!!

I have been in the gym 6 days a week. I really like going. I work from home and have my preschooler with me all the time so it gives him a chance to play with other kids and gives me a chance to regain some baby free sanity. It looks like this every week:

Mon

Tues
    Cardio: 25min Stairclimber
    Weights: Legs/ Rear / Abs

Wen
    Cardio: 45 Treadmill

Thur

Fri

Sat
    Swimming 20 laps and lots of time hanging out in the steam room and sauna with the old people. I am kinda chatty so I love all the friendly old ladies that come in for aqua aerobics

Sun
    Nothing (unless you count baby gate hurtles and yard work)

Cardio is always as fast as I can take it with as much resistance as I can take and I am always building my tolerance in both.

Weights are done on the machines since I am uncoordinated and nearly fell over when someone tried to "help" me do lunges with weights. I started with very little weight and got the motion down but I up my weights every few work outs based on how it feels. If I can get to the last rep in the first set without wondering if I will make it then it is time to up the weight.

I know the abs everyday thing looks a bit funny but when I am on the machines or doing cardio I am making sure my arms, legs and rear are getting a daily working so a daily working for the abs seems to make sense.

Other than that I am taking Arginine every morning prior to workout and that did help with the jelly arms feeling and I take about 20 grams of protein after workout in the form of half of a New Whey shot and some well salted popcorn to curb the post workout munchies and serious salt cravings all that cardio gives me. Oh and of course I take a multivitamin.

More than anything else though I love my gym's daycare. They paint and color everyday and have a bouncy castle on Tues and Thur. Every morning the first thing the little one says is "Now we go Fitness Works". I have a much harder time making excuses to not go when he standing there saying "please please please".

Great work! And great results!

I'm not a parent, but I too think it's amazing that your gym's taken the progressive step of making fitness more accessible to moms. Every gym that cares about women should have a daycare. (And, every gym should care about women.)
  • jessicaanne316
    Options
    Wow, what an inspiration!! Well done
  • kamishagirl
    kamishagirl Posts: 18 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Very inspiring!! Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing your workout routine. :)
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    You. Are. HAWT rockin' that little black dress! *wolf howl*
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!