kegofstout Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Good job tasoconnor!!!
    2/26 3.5 miles
    Total=45.5
  • jeanniewes
    jeanniewes Posts: 3,643 Member
    Options
    snow day? YES and we had 5.5 inches! YES I'm tired of them (snow days) and I'm tired of winter and I'm tired of cold and I'm tired of no sunshine and I'm tired of not being able too get out much!...I'm just tired! lol (are you laughing yet?) :p ....I know I sound like that little grumpy Blue Smurf. Some of you may be too young too know who the Smurfs are...lol

Yesterday I did an exercise Bike Ride. Husband and I then had too run errands in town. We did a bit or walking then. TODAY I have shoveled snow and walked a small bit. I hardly believe I will do anything more today..Shoveling snow is not my usualy exercise too do you know! lol but IF I do get energetic enough too do an exercise Bike Ride I will log that tomorrow....

Wednesday Feb 25th.................Exercise Bike Miles 7.1
    ..................................................Walking Miles 2.0
    Thursday Feb 26th......................Walking Miles 1.0

TOTAL thus far February 26th.........43.5 walking miles.....
    ......................................................165.3 Exercise Bike miles....
  • RelentlessFierceWarriorBill
    Options
    I will be in on this for March !!
  • jesiann2014
    jesiann2014 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    HA! Jeannie, I just love you. <3 But I get it! We don't get snow this far south very often but when we do, it takes me about a day to get over the 'beauty' of it. I can imagine you must have a severe case of cabin fever. But you are doing great on your miles, girl! All of our friends are doing so well. Come on in, improvingbill! We're happy to have you. :)
  • jeanniewes
    Options
    YES WELCOME improvingbill! jesiann check out my Avatar. I love the beauty of the snow as well ...we had several Red birds as well as many other birds...
  • playmadcats
    playmadcats Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Mon 6 mile walk
    Tues 8 mile bike 3 mile walk
    wens 5 mile walk
    Thurs 10 mile bike 3 mile walk
    Total 35
    Total for month 87
  • tasoconnor
    tasoconnor Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Thank you kegofstout.

Add another 4.29 miles for yesterday.
    Total so far : 112.36 miles.
  • jesiann2014
    Options
    Jeannie, what a great shot! Reminds me to be so grateful. :)

4.91 miles
    94.71 total miles

We're in the home-stretch guys! Where is our Gruff??? :\ Come back, we miss you.
    Tasoconnor, you are smoking, girl! ;) Undecided is dusting us too. Great job!
  • kegofstout
    Options
    Got in a 3.75 mile run this morning bringing my total to 49.25...one more day!!! I just want to say thanks to everyone for posting it was very motivating. I know my goal was small compared to some but it was big to me and seeing everyone else get in their workout really pushed me to stick with it:) I have been running for 3 weeks now and can't wait to be able to do 100 miles in a month!!!
  • jesiann2014
    Options
    kegofstout, you're doing so good! I've never been a runner but I sure do admire those that do. And completely off the subject, your screen name calls to me. Stout is my last name. :) I don't drink it, but I do answer to it. HA!
  • jeanniewes
    Options
    You did great kegofstout! I remember back in 2009 when I first started walking. It was all I could do too walk 1/4 mile! I kept on and on. When my husband and I go camping now I can actually walk up too 11 miles in a whole day. IF you had told me back in 2009 that I would be doing that I would never have believed it! YOU CAN DO THIS. We will celebrate with you when you run your 100 miles. Until then just run what you can. We call that progress!

I was wondering a few days ago where Gruff went....... Perhaps at some point he will check in....

jesiann I am always thankful. Each day I Praise GOD for another day of life. I so love the beauty HE provided us.

It is bitterly cold out. As I said before I just can't do those Cold walks. I was lucky too get in 0.5 mile. However my trusty exercise bike is still holding up. I did get in 15 miles....

TOTAL thus far February 27th..........44.0 walking miles.....
    ......................................................175.3 Exercise Bike miles....
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,894 Member
    Options
    Cycled 271.46 km
    Walked (not running ... I've have difficulty running) 80 km.
  • kegofstout
    Options
    Thanks Jeannie and Jesiann I really appreciate your words of encouragement!!
    So today I got in a 3 mile run bringing my total to 52.25 and my goal was 50 :) I would say February was a good month!! Happy logging everyone
  • jeanniewes
    Options
    Good work Machka9 although I guess I will have too go research how many kilometers that is too our miles...lol

You are welcome 'kegofstout' ....YOU HAVE DONE WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So we expect you too do better in MARCH! lol

TODAY'S END ..... Today I got in 12.0 miles Exercise bike
    ALSO it warmed too 47 degrees so the girls and I got in a 2.5 Mile outside walk! yahooooooooooo about time!

END TOTAL thus far February 28TH..........46.5 walking miles.....
    ................................................................187.3 Exercise Bike miles....
    I would have rather had the most in WALKING but it is what it is.....

combined treadmill/bike/walk total miles................. 233.8 MILES.....

• jesiann2014
    Options
    1.54 miles
    96.25 total miles

Almost!!
  • jeanniewes
    Options
    :) yes that was close and you are still a (*)
  • jesiann2014
    Options
    Thank you, my sweet friend. <3
  • jeanniewes
    Options
    :)