GAME OF THRONES

Options
123457»

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    Boop. I can't figure out how to post the picture right, but the part with Grey Wind's head on Robb's body will be horrible to see :(

and to think arya came to just in time to see it.

and sorta good for her for shanking that guy in the forest. but once again she's proving yet again that starks have more balls than brains. she's lucky the hound had her back, especially since there's no one to sell her to now
  • kelsierose094
    kelsierose094 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I was previously confused when someone mentioned "The Red Wedding" because I thought it was the name of the episode, and was like NO I HAVEN'T SEEN IT! But now I know :laugh: It's so horrible yet very good how you can never predict somebodies death..they kill of a huge character like it's NOTHING! haha. It makes me fear getting attached...and I absolutely love Jon Snow so I'm praying he remains alive :sad:

A part of me actually wants Joffrey to stay alive (though I know he doesn't..) the anger I feel towards him is somewhat destressing :laugh:
  • buffty
    buffty Posts: 83
    Options
    Hoping they kick off the next season with Joff's wedding. April 2014 seems very very far away :(
  • CubicCutie
    CubicCutie Posts: 53
    Options
    Read all the books in chemo. It made my hair want to stand on end if I had had any that is.

Having finished them all I can see there is still a long way to go yet and the story had nothing like finished so much more to be written yet.

Roll on Joffrey's wedding. Next I hope.

The women are not well cast in my humble opinion except for Cercie that is. She is also great in Judge Dread. Very versatile and I think the boys like her, right?
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    Hodor!
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

The women are not well cast in my humble opinion except for Cercie that is. She is also great in Judge Dread. Very versatile and I think the boys like her, right?

Oh yes, OH YES! :love:

She is as hot as can be in every movie/show she is in.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Read all the books in chemo. It made my hair want to stand on end if I had had any that is.

Having finished them all I can see there is still a long way to go yet and the story had nothing like finished so much more to be written yet.

Roll on Joffrey's wedding. Next I hope.

Just curious as to why you think that? (Not disagreeing just askig your thoughts)
    I started watching then read the books so that influences me.