Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Guess the Occupation of the Person Above You

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Professional horse race better
  • tinuz
    tinuz Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    For a small fee she always makes sure your hair is not blowing in the wind....
    she is walking behind or besides you (depending of the wind direction) with a fan (size of the fan is depending on the wind speed of course.....DUH!!!)
    And when there is a gust of wind coming....she hits the fan and counter blows the wind....making your hair always pitch perfectomundo....where-ever, whenever....
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    The hottest thing on the club dance scene. They call him DJ forbidden. Its his life's work really. He finally found a way to fuse The Lambada with River-dancing. Look for the tour coming near you soon. The reviews are outstanding:

"When he began to stomp, I began to cry"--- Madison from Pumpkin Spice, Maryland

"There was a moment during his dance that the world stopped. I have never felt more forbidden than in that moment"---- Charlie from Mooseknuckle, Saskatchewan

" I was sceptical, Ill be honest. When his hips swayed in a circle as his feet pounded the floor like my heart hammering in my chest....he made a believer out of me"---- Janice from Possumcrotch, Kentucky.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Writer for tv Dramadies
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Phlembotomist with a butt fetish. Will only draw blood from the rear end. Justifies this by saying "Thats where the blood pools best"
  • Crissypanda
    Crissypanda Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Cricketer
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    She is an interpretive artist specializing in flatulence. When you fart, she draws you a portrait of what she feels it must look like, if we could actually see it. She's very popular among the hipsters and vegans.
  • TravelingNukeGuy
    TravelingNukeGuy Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Pizzamyheart is a phlebotomist, who has a penchant for 80s music and movies, and is more of a Domino's person than a brick oven kinda person.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Professional vintage train rider
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    She is a professional scale. She lays on the ground and lets people stand on her so she can guess their weight. She’s hasn’t gotten one right yet, but she never gives up.
  • TravelingNukeGuy
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Professional vintage train rider

Not even close, but that'd be cool! :) I was on a street car in NOLA.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    He drives the queen st streetcar
  • TravelingNukeGuy
    Options
    Lingerie Model and home interior decorator
  • KelleyCakes
    KelleyCakes Posts: 6,609 Member
    Options
    T-shirt model
  • TravelingNukeGuy
    Options
    Manager at Cabela's, blogger of all things outdoors. :)
  • KelleyCakes
    Options

Baaaaaa! That's pretty great! 🤗

If you're not a t-shirt model then I'd guess you in a nuclear power plant. 🤷‍♀️
  • TravelingNukeGuy
    Options

Very good! I actually do work at nuclear plants around the country, but I'm no model. Thank you for saying though!
  • KelleyCakes
    edited October 2019
    Options

Very good! I actually do work at nuclear plants around the country, but I'm no model. Thank you for saying though!

Your name gave it away. 👍😉
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    She gives canoe tours of the local river
  • ctadams2827
    ctadams2827 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    She works at club She