Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Guess the Occupation of the Person Above You

Options

Replies

• FriendlyNeighborhoodEngineer
    Options
    Car salesman
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I’m going to guess a type of engineer
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    Telegraph operator
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Fiddler on a mild temperature, composite roof
  • s131951
    Options
    Clog dancer on a playground with shredded, re-purposed radial tires (or tyres)
  • Pandemonium_
    Options
    Sells his homemade, organic, non GMOs, free range, non conflict, all natural, non pasteurized dandelion tea.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Twerk instructor
  • s131951
    Options
    Back up Jet in the all travelling vaccuum salesperson production of WestSide Story
  • Pandemonium_
    Options
    Technician for Japanese self washing toilets. They say there is no one better at adjusting the aim of the wash stream.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    World famous fortune teller. He doesn’t read palms, instead, he only reads feet.
  • Pandemonium_
    Options
    Has invented a new bubble that never pops. The "Evahbubble" . Originally marketed for kids, the government stepped in and is now weaponizing her invention. It is being hailed as the next great wartime tech.
  • epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    He goes all around the world looking for the best spots to bury nuclear weapons!
  • pizzamyheart
    edited October 2019
    Options
    “They” go around spraying poop-pouri in public restrooms to make the bathroom experience the most joyous experience it can be for others
  • The__ViKinG__BATMAN
    Options
    I want to say someone who owns a donut shop, BUT pizza is in their heart, I'm torn because you could run a pizza takeaway but pizza is in my heart too...I even have a pizza pregnancy currently so I'll go with donut shop owner lol
  • s131951
    Options
    Decorates many an evergreen in the Northwest USA with scented pinecones. Has found that people like a Yankee Candle kind of world over nature and who knows nature better than your friends at Yankee Candle. They know nature like Pepperridge Farms knows what you did last night.
  • Pandemonium_
    Options
    Doctor for sick Marmots. He only treats marmots. Don't ask him why though, he doesn't like to talk about it.
  • s131951
    Options
    Principal at company that creates rugged, outdoorwear for your tarantulas. Recently started a foray into spider silk lingerie for tarantulas as well as 8-legged, spinneretless chaps
  • PopRox90
    PopRox90 Posts: 6,979 Member
    Options
    Works for google
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    She directs a reality tv show that follows around grandpas as they drive five mph and talk about the good old days
  • s131951
    Options
    She directs a reality tv show that follows around grandpas as they drive five mph and talk about the good old days

I want to watch some of that.

She is Hans Gruber's sister. Gretel.