Telegraph operator
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Fiddler on a mild temperature, composite roof
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    Clog dancer on a playground with shredded, re-purposed radial tires (or tyres)
  • Pandemonium_
    Options
    Sells his homemade, organic, non GMOs, free range, non conflict, all natural, non pasteurized dandelion tea.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Twerk instructor
  • s131951
    Options
    Back up Jet in the all travelling vaccuum salesperson production of WestSide Story
  • Pandemonium_
    Options
    Technician for Japanese self washing toilets. They say there is no one better at adjusting the aim of the wash stream.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    World famous fortune teller. He doesn’t read palms, instead, he only reads feet.
  • Pandemonium_
    Options
    Has invented a new bubble that never pops. The "Evahbubble" . Originally marketed for kids, the government stepped in and is now weaponizing her invention. It is being hailed as the next great wartime tech.
  • epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    He goes all around the world looking for the best spots to bury nuclear weapons!
  • pizzamyheart
    edited October 2019
    Options
    “They” go around spraying poop-pouri in public restrooms to make the bathroom experience the most joyous experience it can be for others
  • The__ViKinG__BATMAN
    Options
    I want to say someone who owns a donut shop, BUT pizza is in their heart, I'm torn because you could run a pizza takeaway but pizza is in my heart too...I even have a pizza pregnancy currently so I'll go with donut shop owner lol
  • s131951
    Options
    Decorates many an evergreen in the Northwest USA with scented pinecones. Has found that people like a Yankee Candle kind of world over nature and who knows nature better than your friends at Yankee Candle. They know nature like Pepperridge Farms knows what you did last night.
  • Pandemonium_
    Options
    Doctor for sick Marmots. He only treats marmots. Don't ask him why though, he doesn't like to talk about it.
  • s131951
    Options
    Principal at company that creates rugged, outdoorwear for your tarantulas. Recently started a foray into spider silk lingerie for tarantulas as well as 8-legged, spinneretless chaps
  • PopRox90
    PopRox90 Posts: 6,979 Member
    Options
    Works for google
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    She directs a reality tv show that follows around grandpas as they drive five mph and talk about the good old days
  • s131951
    Options
    She directs a reality tv show that follows around grandpas as they drive five mph and talk about the good old days

I want to watch some of that.

She is Hans Gruber's sister. Gretel.