Guess the nationality

Options

Replies

• sixxpoint
    sixxpoint Posts: 3,529 Member
    Options
    wolfruhn wrote: »
    sixxpoint wrote: »
    Time to go back to school... Both of you...

Maybe time for you to start school lol. Okay time for you to lay your cards down. Where were you born? What is your passport (nationality)? And what exactly do you think your nationality really is? And maybe if you have time, how do you think that claim is true?

A nationality has nothing to do with any of that. You're talking about passports and immigration.

You are legit as dumb as a doorknob.
  • sixxpoint
    edited May 2015
    Options
    MilicaX wrote: »
    Brazil. Umm.. What's this fuss all about? :frowning:

Apparently you're not Brazilian, or anything else mixed in there, if you were born in a country other than brazil and your passport deems you as, say American.

:/ shaking my head at the lack of education of people have nowadays.
  • KandieCarmella
    KandieCarmella Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Because he's a communist? Seems right
  • wolfruhn
    wolfruhn Posts: 3,025 Member
    Options
    Engrishhh?

Mostly, so you win...

Italian for you

You have to be born in England to be English ;)

I think you're American

so I'm basically right? :)

No. Your ancestors make up your nationality.

It's not just you and you alone.

No that's not how it works lol ;) We can't claim any passport just because we have an ancestor somewhere else

That's the nationality of our ancestor. Not of us

Lol you have no idea what you're talking about. But I'll let you think you do. The stupidity here amazes me sometimes.

Yeah I'm reading it right here. If you think you're English for example, then you're wrong. Totally wrong. But by all means go ahead and try convincing anyone else in England. But you won't succeed. And you'll be the fool for trying ;)

Lol, you really need to relearn the concept of a nationality.

I guess my ancestors who were everything from English, Polish, French, German, Scottish, Canadian, Russian, and Sioux Native American are good for nothing then going by your logic...

I am a part of all of that. That is what makes me Me. And the ONLY American I actually am is Native American, which is less than 5%.

I am NOT of pure American Heritage just because I was born and live here. I'm no more American than a Mexican born in America, or a Chinese person born in America.

Okay you seem very confused. My ancestors come from all over too. But that's their heritage. Yes I am proud to be of their ancestry, and I do ALWAYS mention it, of course I do, but no I'm not of their nationality. That's not how it works. Your nationality is American. No, not Native American, just American. As a melting pot of many previous races. You should be proud of that, why not?
  • wolfruhn
    Options

Maybe time for you to start school lol. Okay time for you to lay your cards down. Where were you born? What is your passport (nationality)? And what exactly do you think your nationality really is? And maybe if you have time, how do you think that claim is true?

A nationality has nothing to do with any of that. You're talking about passports and immigration.

Man you really are f****d up. I feel sorry for you. You don't seem to know where home is, which is a shame.
  • sixxpoint
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Engrishhh?

Mostly, so you win...

Italian for you

I think you're American

No that's not how it works lol ;) We can't claim any passport just because we have an ancestor somewhere else

Lol you have no idea what you're talking about. But I'll let you think you do. The stupidity here amazes me sometimes.

Yeah I'm reading it right here. If you think you're English for example, then you're wrong. Totally wrong. But by all means go ahead and try convincing anyone else in England. But you won't succeed. And you'll be the fool for trying ;)

Lol, you really need to relearn the concept of a nationality.

I guess my ancestors who were everything from English, Polish, French, German, Scottish, Canadian, Russian, and Sioux Native American are good for nothing then going by your logic...

I am a part of all of that. That is what makes me Me. And the ONLY American I actually am is Native American, which is less than 5%.

I am NOT of pure American Heritage just because I was born and live here. I'm no more American than a Mexican born in America, or a Chinese person born in America.

Okay you seem very confused. My ancestors come from all over too. But that's their heritage. Yes I am proud to be of their ancestry, and I do ALWAYS mention it, of course I do, but no I'm not of their nationality. That's not how it works. Your nationality is American. No, not Native American, just American. As a melting pot of many previous races. You should be proud of that, why not?

Please. Go read more books.

You are totally wrong here. It is okay to admit you are stubborn and you really don't know what you're talking about.

Don't be so proud that it adds to your stupidity. Learn things the right way the first time and you won't have this problem.
  • walkonfire5
    walkonfire5 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    wforgethn wrote: »
    coulkonfire5;32sti"][quotwolfruAustralian."]
    Engrishhh?

Mostly, so you win...

Italian for you

I think you're American

Your nationality Means nothing. U can move or even take the nationality Of a grandparent is some places ect

Not in most countries you can't. I can't take any other nationality, for example...

Where you from? You Can drop your nationality and claim another u know.

England, UK. No it's not possible.

Dude, im english howw the *kitten* cant u. If you have the money. And time. U could become a citizen of an EU country. new Zealand Australian . French after 5yrs in the legion. How can u not become a citizen of another country[/quote]

Yes I could become a citizen. But no, I would never have that nationality. That is ONLY from the place of birth. How could it ever be otherwise? For example, that's why you have to be Born in the USA to be allowed to be the President. Like I said. That's just how it works. Passport and nationality are two different things. Believe me or not, it's just the way it is.[/quote]

You really want to be the president of United States. the prime minister of Australia was born in England. so really doesnt matter. most people keep their culture and identity When they move aboard. But if you immerse yourself in The culture and identity You can forget about the mother country and deeply embrace your new country. yes ur always be born in xyz but you can still become french ect. Yes some doors might be closed off to u but never mind.
  • walkonfire5
    Options

Your all be under the black flag of isis anyway lol
  • sixxpoint
    Options

Man you really are f****d up. I feel sorry for you. You don't seem to know where home is, which is a shame.

Lol. I have a brain that works as intended. You don't... I feel sorry for you.
  • KandieCarmella
    KandieCarmella Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    MilicaX wrote: »
    Brazil. Umm.. What's this fuss all about? :frowning:

Apparently you're not Brazilian, or anything else mixed in there, if you were born in a country other than brazil and your passport deems you as, say American.

:/ shaking my head at the lack of education of people have nowadays.

Guess the nationality of the person above you. It's a simple guess. She guessed I was Brazilian, and she's actually right. Chill out. It's not that serious.
  • walkonfire5
    Options

Home is where u make it. If your born in a mud hut.and spend 50yrs in England where is home
  • walkonfire5
    Options
    Makes me laugh, when Irish Americans say there Irish Americans there family been there hundreds of yrs and never step foot in ireland and still think themselves as irish. Nah your just American. Same with African Americans nah your just American. Unless ur 1st generation African Living in America there your Liberian. Somalian ect. Seems like u label them as 2nd class citizens. there Americans though and though
  • Emmafire
    Emmafire Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Makes me laugh, when Irish Americans say there Irish Americans there family been there hundreds of yrs and never step foot in ireland and still think themselves as irish. Nah your just American. Same with African Americans nah your just American. Unless ur 1st generation African Living in America there your Liberian. Somalian ect. Seems like u label them as 2nd class citizens. there Americans though and though

Hahahahahahaha ......I like you already

Mexican American
  • walkonfire5
    Options
    Emmafire wrote: »

Mexican American

Thanks. But im english. More safer here less guns hehe
  • Emmafire
    Options
    Emmafire wrote: »

Mexican American

Mmmm... More legalize pot in Europe ....lol
  • wolfruhn
    Options

Intended for what? Your vision seems so narrow. And your logic so totally confused. Anyway I'm glad (seriously!) that you think your brain works. Well, as long as you're happy then that's all that matters. Just don't think that many other people think like you do. Clearly some people have no pride at all in their own nationality! Shame on you for not being an American!!
  • sixxpoint
    edited May 2015
    Options
    @wolfruhn your identity has truly been lost it seems. There's no saving you. You legit have zero identity or even a clue who you are, what makes you you, and where you and your family came from. That is what is sad.

And @walkonfire5
    I wouldn't expect someone from england, who lives there, who is 100% English, with all of his relatives the same, to understand what it means to an American to be prideful of their various nationalities. You really can't even comprehend it, and that is not your fault.
  • walkonfire5
    Options
    Ibad te="EmBpot fi32693980"]

Mexican American

Mmmm... More legalize pot in Europe ....lol [/quote]

Not got around to that yet. But there is some medical uses I guess. But pot seems to make people way two chilled out. And that would destroy the stereotype suit wearing bowler hat wearing stiff upper lip Kane carryIng bad teeth British Man
  • Emmafire
    Options
    @wolfruhn your identity has truly been lost it seems. There's no saving you. You legit have zero identity or even a clue who you are, what makes you you, and where you and your family came from. That is what is sad.

And @walkonfire5
    I wouldn't expect someone from england, who lives there, who is 100% English, with all of his relatives the same, to understand what it means to an American to be prideful of their various nationalities.

stop the madness
    it's just a forum .......save y'all's drama for y'all's mama ..... Can't we just all get along ? Grab a beer
  • sixxpoint
    edited May 2015
    Options
    U seem to all live in ur ghettos. Blacks are the antichrist And whites are scared of them. Blacks are scared of the police. whites are the master race. Mexicans are border hoppers. even though americans pushed the border down. And everyone is scared of the Muslims.

If you want to believe 100% in the news and what they show on tv, then I guess that is your narrow minded prerogative to do so.

Anyone can tell tales of the stereotypes they have about any country, buddy.
This discussion has been closed.