Emmafire Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    :::: quick let's all
    Flash... Ready... Set ... ::::::::
  • walkonfire5
    walkonfire5 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Your all american.

You all piss *kitten* and bleed. So show some love and compassion for the multi religions and the nonbeliever. Gays straight and transgenders. Many races of America . Lower your guns dont be scared of each other help each other. And as a nation. Work together. Not being suspicious of each other.

And health care should be state run funded by taxation. People before profit
    . so so many lists of problems from your infrastructure to militarized police. To your foreign policies. To homelessness. To obesity.

To even injecting blacks with syphilis. Its all about individual self and not helping each other as one nation for better or worse.
  • wolfruhn
    wolfruhn Posts: 3,025 Member
    Options
    wolfruhn wrote: »
    Dog? Well wolf... K-9 wtf ever

where are you from? haha go and get yourself an education and then come back lol ;)

I'm pretty sure I'm well educated. But I am also not the one on a nationality forum with a picture of a wolf trying to educate others on the meaning of nationality.

Sometimes it's better to be thought ignorant than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Assuming that I am uneducated is a ridiculous assumption that I don't feel the need to validate.

And I used all three "options" because I can tell your the type to get upset if someone uses the wrong term.

Yes your insults started our conversation off. Dog?? K-9?? As far as your "options" go, you already know that's very disrespectful, and extremely provocative, seeing as you already knew where I come from before you even posted. Don't try and now hide your insults and pretend your innocence!

So far you haven't proved you've got an education. No you didn't. All I know so far is this...

For a start we're not on a 'nationality forum' we're on a fitness forum lol. Secondly what does a picture of a wolf have ANYTHING to do at all with nationality wtf lol. Thirdly I'm not here trying to educate anyone. There are plenty of people here from North and South America trying to do that. I bet you're one of them too ;) Yeah, I thought so! You guys know nothing. Clearly, you think you do. But no.

Anyway you seem like a sassy teenager trying to assert yourself over everyone else. And then getting all upset if anyone posts so much as one little word against you. Then you get all angry. You need to grow up. I've already got two kids your age.
  • sixxpoint
    sixxpoint Posts: 3,529 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    @walkonfire5 Buddy, you need to quit with the stereotypes.

Truly.
  • walkonfire5
    Options
    ixxpoint;32694136Evenjust lkonlook Buyou need to quit with the stereotypes.

Truly.[/quote]

Its a know fact. Even quoting your president, just look at the riots. Your all full of hatred fear
  • sixxpoint
    sixxpoint Posts: 3,529 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    The older I become, the more I realize how stupid the majority of the world actually is.

But I haven't come across stupidity this vast in awhile.

Just wow.
  • wolfruhn
    wolfruhn Posts: 3,025 Member
    Options
    sixxpoint wrote: »
    @wolfruhn your identity has truly been lost it seems. There's no saving you. You legit have zero identity or even a clue who you are, what makes you you, and where you and your family came from. That is what is sad.

Sad??? Haha!!! What is there to be sad about? Nothing! I don't feel that at all. I have various ancestry, but that is the past, the present is that I am what *I* am. I celebrate my ancestry, yes I do, just like you do, but that's them not me. That was their life, not mine. If you want to go right back then we're all related, but that doesn't make any sense at all. That just creates far too much confusion. I now realise your problem. I'm sorry that you're not happy being an American, and you want to be something else instead. But it doesn't work like that. Your ancestors made some choices about where they wanted to live, and now you are what you are. Sure you might be able to get some other passport, but that's not what makes you YOU. I know many people from other places but they really only celebrate their country of birth. That's who they feel they are. And that's right. No shame in it. Try and embrace it too and maybe you will find contentment in being who you are, not who your ancestors were. They are gone now and you need to look forward. I hope you can find your way forward, really I do!
  • walkonfire5
    Options
    sixxpoint wrote: »
    The older I become, the more I realize how stupid the majority of the world actually is.

Just wow.

Hehe, your about 16. And you agree with Obama's funding of Syrian moderates.

You think the world is unintelligent, but your school ranking rankS low on the world table hehe.

• GFitMan
    GFitMan Posts: 6,767 Member
    Options
    no idea
  • KandieCarmella
    KandieCarmella Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Idk
  • GFitMan
    GFitMan Posts: 6,767 Member
    Options
    me neither