been working so hard but weight is stuck?

Options
13»

Replies

• kibuuka675
    kibuuka675 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thats why i dony understand why my body wont use up the fat ! As i said before im starting to weigh more since o started jogging. I can.now jog 4 miles on treadmill non stop at speed 7 , takes me33 mins
  • Brandonpanazzola
    Options
    As of august 24th i was 305lbs today i weight in at 255lbs i am a boxer and i use to have the same problem worked my *kitten* off then wouldnt lose or gain then i realized that if you want to lose weight its 70% deit 30% work out i cab reccomend a low cal high protein i still enjoy my junk every now and then but after about a month of pulling thru with healthy eating the junk food will start feeling like *kitten* making you not want to eat more itll be tough but soon as you make it fast the fold withdrawls it gets alot easier and with weight lose youll just wanna continue the hard work keep it up and good luck
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Your body will use up the fat. It has to, biology does not give it a choice. Some people just use fat more efficiently than others. This was once considered an evolutionary bonus but now it makes it harder for certain people to lose weight. As long as at the end of the week your calories in are less than your calories out your body has to use the storage to make up the difference. The thing most people on here struggle with is making that happen in reality and not just in their heads.