Options

Replies

• slappy2121
    Options
    You look great!...Nice job
  • cstenee
    cstenee Posts: 3
    Options
    You're perspective is beautiful. Keep up the amazing work! I'm only a couple months into my weight loss journey, and I''m hoping I can maintain a positive attitude. Reading an inspirational story like your's definitely helps!
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Amazing. YOu can see the difference in literally every single part of your face and body. Fantastic job!
  • anxietygirl
    anxietygirl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this success story! I love seeing them!

One thing that continually strikes me is how much younger people start to look as that weight falls off their face... you look fantastic!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    The change is terrific! Congrats on all the hard mental and physical work you have done! Can't wait to see more!
  • krnlmustrd
    krnlmustrd Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • 1972barb
    1972barb Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!!!
  • bjune5
    bjune5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for sharing your journey. I love your statement ..."It is not about being destination happy but journey happy"
  • rhondaec
    rhondaec Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Very inspirational!
  • sylbona
    sylbona Posts: 6
    Options
    wtg girl....you are doing awesome...big congrats...we all know it is NOT easy....continue your journey...you will get there...Syl...
  • jbetch
    jbetch Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Very inspiring...Sending friend request if you don't mind. Look forward to watching your progress.
  • brit21187
    brit21187 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!! KEEP IT UP...
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the great work!!
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    Thanks girl! Martha is really helped me. I can SEE the progress. When I get frustrated I look at my pics and know that when I trust the process, IT WORKS! :)
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for sharing your journey. I love your statement ..."It is not about being destination happy but journey happy"

Thank you! I would love to take credit for that statement but it isn't mine. Chris Powell (celebrity trainer) said it last year on Extreme Makeover Weight Loss Edition. It stuck. I post it on my fridge and repeat it almost daily. :)
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    Hi There: Congratulations on all your hard work!
    85lbs. is a lot of weight to lose.
    How much are you planning to shed?
    You are an inspiration to me.

Thank you! My ultimate goal is 150 lbs. However, since that was too daunting I broke it down into 25 lb goals. I just hit my third goal + and have only 2 1/2 to go!
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    :heart: you transformation so far! keep up the awesome work!

Thank you and congrats to you too! Keep it up!
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    Well done! Absolute great work you've done! You're an inspiration! :flowerforyou:

I don't even know what to say. I have never looked at myself as an inspiration. THANK YOU! I am just on this journey, making a better life for myself and knowing that I am inspiring other people on the way just makes this even sweeter for me.
    THANK YOU again!
  • rainysue34
    rainysue34 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congrats on your success so far. It really shows in the pictures. Best of luck on your future weight loss goals!:smile: You'll be there in no time!
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    Awesome!!! I can't wait to do my success pic. But that will be a looong time from now.

Remember this ... Time will pass. You choose your ending. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!