One year and nearly 85 lbs lighter! *pics*

Options

Replies

• JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    I just want to thank everyone for their comments. I am truly overwhelmed, to the point of tears. To be called an inspiration is my greatest NSV on this journey. A year ago I started this journey for ME, to reclaim my life, and to know that I am succeeding AND inspiring people along the way. It is an amazing feeling. Thank you again and if y'all ever need anything just send me an email.

Hugs and best wishes!
  • mjay26
    mjay26 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Well done!! You are looking great, and I LOVE your attitude :flowerforyou:
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    You rock! I love this because our starting weights are pretty much the same, and we have similar body types and goal weights! This really gives me hope that I can do it too! Thank you so much for posting :heart: :flowerforyou:

Aww thanks Emily! I am glad my story gives you hope. Congrats on your loss and I look forward to reading your success story!
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    Well done!! You are looking great, and I LOVE your attitude :flowerforyou:

Thanks! All this flattery is going to go to my head! :)
  • JudieJudes
    JudieJudes Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Great progress !

JJ x
  • Tegan_89
    Tegan_89 Posts: 5
    Options
    Amazing story!!! But I can't stop staring at your bum!!! It's so perky now!! I love certain exercises, aerobics, netball etc, but I'm not a bike person, but after looking at that bum I might have to start getting into it!
    I wish you all the luck, but you're so determined, sounds like you hardly need it!!!
  • MissMormie
    MissMormie Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Wow that is great progress!

*high five*!
  • hannahjonesmom
    Options
    awesome congratulations and keep up the good work!!!!
  • teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    you're amazing and I can totally relate to you're struggles - thanks for sharing!
  • sjlocklear
    sjlocklear Posts: 88
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! you look amazing, keep up the good work! so inspiring!:smile:
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    Amazing story!!! But I can't stop staring at your bum!!! It's so perky now!! I love certain exercises, aerobics, netball etc, but I'm not a bike person, but after looking at that bum I might have to start getting into it!
    I wish you all the luck, but you're so determined, sounds like you hardly need it!!!

Hahah Well, I will attribute that to the biking indeed. I am not biking as much as I would like now but I did start a squat challenge. I am determined to have that BAM kind of butt! :)
    Thanks for the sweet words and I am so glad we are friends now.
  • bongochick45
    bongochick45 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Werk!
  • mallaw67
    mallaw67 Posts: 3
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Looking good!
  • waferless
    waferless Posts: 16
    Options
    Amazing and inspiring story. You look fabulous!
  • maglrod
    maglrod Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Look at you! You look amazing, keep up the fight. Proud of you :)
  • rachelmchll
    rachelmchll Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and you are such an inspiration! Congrats to you!

And might I add that you are literally a gorgeous, gorgeous girl.
  • frappachica150
    Options
    That is amazing!! Keep posting your updates, your story is so inspiring!
  • Helene_R
    Helene_R Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Bravo! I love your story, your attitude and your pictures. Congrats on your weight loss and with your battle with cancer. I can visualize you in your bikini next year!
  • EnviousDan
    EnviousDan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Your progress is amazing! It's so clear that you're 85lbs lighter. I hope you feel as good as you look. Good luck with your further goals!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!