I threw away Cheesecake!!!

Options

Replies

• MindySaysWhaaat
    MindySaysWhaaat Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    This whole thread makes me giggle. The animosity people have towards a slice of cheesecake and it's fate is something I find very amusing.

I think I'll stop at Jewel on my way home tonight and buy myself a single slice package of cheesecake. Om Nom Nom.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    I also find it amusing as to how many people are cheering for throwing away perfectly fine food that is not spoiled ...

It's not much different than leaving food uneaten on your plate in a restaurant. Would you have felt better if he'd let it sit on his desk till it went bad and then threw it away?
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    I also find it amusing as to how many people are cheering for throwing away perfectly fine food that is not spoiled ...

It's not much different than leaving food uneaten on your plate in a restaurant. Would you have felt better if he'd let it sit on his desk till it went bad and then threw it away?

it is different. you paid for that food in the restaurant. you didn't pay for the cheesecake.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Options
    Aviva92 wrote: »

it is different. you paid for that food in the restaurant. you didn't pay for the cheesecake.

Oh sweetie, I never pay. o:)
  • Aviva92
    Options

what?
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Options

what?

Which part did you not understand?
  • Aviva92
    Options

what?

so, you sucker people into buying you stuff? is that your point? i'm not really sure what your point was with that. thus the "what?"
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Options

what?

so, you sucker people into buying you stuff? is that your point? i'm not really sure what your point was with that. thus the "what?"

You said I paid for the food in the restaurant. My point was that I don't. Though honestly I don't see how it makes any difference. Food is food. Either it is wasted or it is not. We all waste food.
  • Aviva92
    edited February 2015
    Options

what?

You said I paid for the food in the restaurant. My point was that I don't. Though honestly I don't see how it makes any difference. Food is food. Either it is wasted or it is not. We all waste food.

alrighty then...
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    maybe if you actually paid for food or anything in life, you would appreciate it more. if you rely on other people to buy you everything, your credibility is pretty low on this issue.

what if she doesnt have any money
  • Need2Exerc1se
    edited February 2015
    Options
    maybe if you actually paid for food or anything in life, you would appreciate it more. if you rely on other people to buy you everything, your credibility is pretty low on this issue.

I don't pay in restaurants = I don't pay for anything in life. Wow, that's a great leap. I give it a 9.8!!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Options

Poor people have no credibility. :(
  • Aviva92
    edited February 2015
    Options

her "oh sweetie" was more of a brag type post as if she is using men to feed her. didn't come across as her being poor. came across as condescendingly bragging about men buying her stuff.
  • Aviva92
    Options

I don't pay in restaurants = I don't pay for anything in life. Wow, that's a great leap. I give it a 9.8!!

why would you not pay in restaurants? food is a basic necessity in life.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    edited February 2015
    Options

Oh, I see the confusion. You see, food can be obtained from other places. Sorry, I though everyone knew that.

This has been fun, but I'm off to a restaurant right now (and I'm not going to pay hee hee!!)
  • Aviva92
    Options

Oh, I see the confusion. You see, food can be obtained from other places. Sorry, I though everyone knew that.

This has been fun, but I'm off to a restaurant right now (and I'm not going to pay hee hee!!)

again, what?

okay, lets just talk in circles around what you said. you lack credibility in this area entirely if you continue to not ever pay for food and use people to pay your food bill. thanks for playing!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

slight difference between not eating an entire meal and throwing it away when one is full to throwing away perfectly fine food that is just sitting out because one views it as "bad"...
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options

her "oh sweetie" was more of a brag type post as if she is using men to feed her. didn't come across as her being poor. came across as condescendingly bragging about men buying her stuff.

way too serious. the real crime here is against the poor cheesecake who found its fate

btw, she might like woman, she could steal the food, or she could really be poor or gets all her food free in the restuarant she works in or owns. the possibilities are endless.
  • Aviva92
    Options

way too serious. the real crime here is against the poor cheesecake who found its fate

btw, she might like woman, she could steal the food, or she could really be poor or gets all her food free in the restuarant she works in or owns. the possibilities are endless.

the "oh sweetie" makes it pretty obvious what she meant.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!