What's your favorite 'biggest bang for your buck' food/snacks?

Options
13»

Replies

• PurpleYFronts
    PurpleYFronts Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Cous cous for me, just add water to a normal packet and it'll fill you for ages. Drinking water with really as to the full feeling!
  • ahavoc
    ahavoc Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, well, I don't eat low calorie foods. Low calorie foods make me hungry. I eat clean healthy food. An avocado, for me, fills me up and satisfies me for a long time.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Fat free sharp cheddar cheese - high protein, low fat, 40 calories/oz, great taste - just don't cook with it.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Fish. And I'm sad I can't eat it more often without risking mercury issues.
  • Tony302
    Tony302 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I like cucumbers and onions with a little red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper. It's filling and light on the pocket, just clean up your breath before talking to anyone :smiley:
  • Sydking
    Sydking Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Lean ground beef and lentil stew sort thing at the moment
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    potatoes
  • kristen6350
    kristen6350 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Garlic hummus and carrots..
  • tamelamcmurray
    tamelamcmurray Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Veggie chips from the Dollar Tree. You can eat about 21 for a serving and they are delicious and not too high in sodium.
  • tamelamcmurray
    tamelamcmurray Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Quick oats or other types. I add a tablespoon of preserves, a cup of water, and top with cinnamon and heat in the microwave or just use hot water from my Keurig. You can add berries or anything else you need. Oatmeal has protein and is low in sodium too. I never used to eat it much, but now I have it every night- very filling!
  • Angel_Grove_
    Angel_Grove_ Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Fiber one 90 calories bars are amazing! Lots of flavors, I eat them everyday.

I can't buy those anymore because they're so delicious, I end up eating 3 or 4. :\
  • Raven1968
    Options
    Laughing cow creamy swiss wedges and a half serving 7 crackers trader joes guilt free wheat thins
  • Sattuarino
    Options
    Hard boiled eggs