• gio14
    gio14 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Whichever your stomach will hold!
  • iwillsucceed0444
    iwillsucceed0444 Posts: 432 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    After looking at some of the guys in this thread, I have an idea... >:)
  • Springfield1970
    Springfield1970 Posts: 1,945 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    But don't forget all those gorgeous muscles are mainly made from carbs fat and some protein. It's the calorie excess over TDEE and the heavy lifting that creates the magic.

Don't underestimate the tag along proteins in carbs, a humble cheap bagel has 10g. Yum!

Eating unneccesary amount of protein is bad for your wallet, guts, and inevitably your love life!
  • tommyb1997
    tommyb1997 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I will settle this and tell you the best protein powder with good taste high calories and high protein content with quality is optimum nutrition pro complex gainer double chocolate tastes amazing
  • elfman5150
    elfman5150 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Best protein? Well, my personal favorite is either actin or collagen, but I gotta give a shout out to my good friend hemoglobin - he's a great guy to have around.

• flamingblades
    flamingblades Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I use Vega Protein & Greens powder in my strawberry smoothies. 20 g per scoop. It has a berry flavor, but I use 1/2 scoop, because it interferes a little with the taste of my real strawberries if I use a full scoop.
  • christiparrack
    christiparrack Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I like the Muscle Milk 100 with no added sugar, and only 100 cal per scoop... 15g of protein, because I'm trying to LEAN out, not BULK up... and I LOVE that stuff... I have it for breakfast as well. Vanilla Creme is the one I use and its awesome. Good price as well, as I paid 17.99$ at Krogers. Hope that helps! Good Luck!
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    I like the Muscle Milk 100 with no added sugar, and only 100 cal per scoop... 15g of protein, because I'm trying to LEAN out, not BULK up... and I LOVE that stuff... I have it for breakfast as well. Vanilla Creme is the one I use and its awesome. Good price as well, as I paid 17.99$ at Krogers. Hope that helps! Good Luck!

That's about the calorie count for most of them (unless it's a mass gainer, of course) but a tad low on protein.

Not picking an argument - just for your info when comparing next time. Not sure about over there but I've noticed here (UK) they've started up some nice pink diet/lean marketing for the ladies - sometimes overpriced, often slightly less protein for your money.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    elfman5150 wrote: »
    Best protein? Well, my personal favorite is either actin or collagen, but I gotta give a shout out to my good friend hemoglobin - he's a great guy to have around.

ROFL I like my actin but hemoglobin is the best.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    It all depends on the taste you prefer. I suggest purchasing 3 or 4 different kinds of protein powders in the sample packets. Then purchase the one you like best.