What should I do?

2»

Replies

• jensiegel39
    jensiegel39 Posts: 163 Member
    Actually, this picture isn't the most recent. That was perhaps 10 - 15 lbs. ago. I fluctuate now between 118 lbs and 123 lbs and I like how I look. I do think my torso is very thin. My sister said skin and bones, and I do sort of agree. I can't help that I lose a lot more weight on the top than the bottom. I really need to find some upper body workouts I like. I went to my sister's cross fit class and it looked boring to me. I don't know. It's also very very expensive and I can't afford it, especially if I don't like it. The only exercise that costs me anything right now is my gym, which is $30 a month but is so convenient, I can go anytime practically. I have one less than a mile from home and locations all over I can go to no matter where I am, and I do. If I'm out or at a friend's house, I can usually find a location nearby if I want to work out. My old gym wasn't like that. My Zumba class is free (sponsored by a hospital, which is awesome) and the biking and running I do are free. I will look into some of the suggestions on this post and others. I think that'll make the difference in how I look to myself and others. My arms are so thin now that my boyfriend can put one hand around them. That's because I rarely work on them. I know it's bad, but I just can't get into strength training no matter how much I try to like it! I just have to keep trying to find the right program for me.

I do agree though it should matter more about what I think than anyone, since it's my body. I guess it just took me by surprise when they sort of ganged up on me and had been concerned and talking when I wasn't around about my weight. I know they care, but I'm not anorexic. I've just developed a healthy enjoyment of exercise and I feel like I'm eating all the time. I'm just choosing healthier options. Nothing wrong with that.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    My doctor says that's normal and he doesn't think I'm too thin.

This is all the information you need.