What did you have for breakfast today?

Options

Replies

• fitbot6313
    fitbot6313 Posts: 11
    Options
    Oatmeal + Blueberries + Pecans = Fav Breakfast (at work)
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    natures own wheat english muffin with very lil smart balance omega 3 spread on it
    2 hrd boiled eggs
    1 med banana
    1 cup skim milk

and now im eating trail mix! yum! lol
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Cheerios and a glass of skim chocolate milk....not exactly the face of health :)
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    I had a breakstone cottage cheese/fruit...it was delicious! And oddly more satisfying than a Greek yogurt. Don't ask me why...texture maybe.

I do toast with peanut butter some days...oatmeal (I do that a lot)...Greek yogurt. I'm pretty boring when it comes to breakfast.
  • angelblake
    Options
    1 scrambled egg, one slice of turkey bacon on two slices of whole wheat bread.
  • jangier
    jangier Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I had steel cut oats that were made in coconut milk with strawberries on top. It was so good with the coconut milk, this was my first time trying!
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Pancakes made with a banana, egg whites and PB2 --YUM!!!
  • Lbf321
    Lbf321 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I had an omlette.
    2 eggs
    1 slice of bacon
    1/4 of an avacado
    3 thin slices of a tomato
    small handfull of baby spinach
    weber garlic herb seasoning

and 1/2 cup of cantalope
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    2 eggs, 2 turkey bacon and toast, with a glass of water.
  • djrn144
    djrn144 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    One cup fage 0% plain yogurt with stevia and cinnamon, fresh strawberries, coffee and cream. keeps me going all morning long, 23 gm protein. my favorite breakfast.
  • gaybic1
    gaybic1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Do you cook your spinach or eat it fresh? I love spinach, but have not tried it with the Thai Chili sauce
    All Bran - Bran Buds, 1/3 cup (30g)
    Bluewater - Alaska Pollock Fish, 202 grams
    Popeye Spinach - Spinach, 3 cups
    A Taste of Thai - Garlic Chili Pepper Sauce

I dip the spinach into the Thai Chili sauce..hmmmm.

Cals Carbs Fat Protein Iron Fiber
    295 17 8 35 44 13
  • Timmmy40
    Timmmy40 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    1/4 cup steel cut oats, 2 tablespoons flax seed, (nasty) 14oz chocolate muscle milk, 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter, 1 cup frozen mixed fruit. Not a bad smoothie except for the muscle milk. I will use the smart balance milk tomorrow.
  • ssami_89
    ssami_89 Posts: 79
    Options
    Coffee, applesauce, and a oats and honey nature bar
  • DownrangeDave57
    DownrangeDave57 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Breakfast is usually my biggest meal of the day, and I am heavy on the protein. I was in a rush this AM, but my usual is

1-1.5 cup Eggbeaters, w/ 1/4 cup 2% shredded sharp cheese, a dash of skim milk, and occasionally 1 Tbsp real bacon bits
    either 3 slices Canadian bacon or 4 slices lower-sodium turkey bacon
    2 slices hi-fiber bread, sometimes with 2 Tbsp organic peanut butter w/flax

Sodium on this breakfast is way high, but other than that the macros work well for me and I'm not starving come lunchtime and can stay in control easily through dinner with 300-cal lunches and a couple small healthy snacks. Total on that breakfast is still only 400-450 or so.
  • jojeh2011
    jojeh2011 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    egg white omelet with chicken apple sausage, spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes and onions. green tomatillo salsa and light sour cream on the side. NO cheese.
  • norrisski
    norrisski Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    2 scoops EAS Lean 15 protein powder, 1 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries, 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, and 2 tbsps. PB2 powder.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    100 calorie multigrain English muffin - toasted, with one egg, half a slice of Tillamook cheddar cheese and a slice of Canadian bacon, with Marie Sharp's hot sauce cooked into the egg. 238 calories, and it's making my mouth water again thinking about it! Yum!

This was my first time making this little breakfast sandwich. I think next time I will put on spinach, too.
  • kmartinixx
    kmartinixx Posts: 197
    Options
    Nothing exciting for me, unfortunately. I just had a greek yogurt and string cheese. And coffee lol.
  • krislshoe
    krislshoe Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    1 cup of vanilla greek yogurt with 2 tablesspoons of PB2 mixed in with it and a cup of coffee.
  • bhdon
    bhdon Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Usually some kind of smoothie. Or steel cut oats with berries, cinnamon a few nuts and yogurt or kefir.

Today:

2 cups kale
    1 cup blueberries
    1/4 c lowfat plain kefir
    1/4 c nonfat plain yogurt
    2 cups unsweetened almond milk
    1 tbsp. chia seeds
    1/8 cup walnut pieces

and gave it a whir in the Vitamix