Congrats.
  • Mlmr310
    Mlmr310 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You are beautiful!
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    What a touching story. You did an amazing job and the right choice! Congratulation!
  • Tercob
    Tercob Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look great
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    You're my shero! Great job!
  • Phriezia123
    Phriezia123 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful...and you are living the dream I keep having. But, it's sooo hard! I have approx. 110 pounds to lose, am now diabetic and just don't know where to start....any tips/tricks you have would be greatly appreciated:ohwell:
  • kelbelzz
    kelbelzz Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    omg that's fantastic!
  • kittenkris
    kittenkris Posts: 112
    Options
    What an amazing story. :)
  • vmireles417
    vmireles417 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration congrats to your new life a new you, amazing story brought teard to my eyes, being over weight sometimes is the reason for depression but luckily we are getting passed that if not already :-)
  • jmperry18
    jmperry18 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Keep up the amazing work!
  • punkiinslim
    Options
    Although I don't know you personally, I am truly very happy for you. You have an amazing story that I feel that can inspire many people. On top of that you look absolutely AMAZING! All i can say is WOW!!!!!
  • jaxandmaksmom
    jaxandmaksmom Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    it was not photoshopped. i got a professional photo shoot done with my finacee as part of a weight loss transformation prize.
  • jaxandmaksmom
    jaxandmaksmom Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone who said such kind things.. it has been a wonderful journey

to the couple of people who said it was Photoshopped.. like i said i won a professional photo shoot as a prize.. the only thing i have done is cropped out my fiancee who is standing with his back to me in the pic.

4a81cc72-c848-4d0f-8e8d-4fdd08ea14d8.jpg

here is one of me in my bedroom mirror...
  • sammyantics
    sammyantics Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    amazing story. you are inspiring. :)
  • nitza53
    nitza53 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • shmatichka
    shmatichka Posts: 93
    Options
    You are beautiful and amazing!
  • tfire77
    tfire77 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Amazing. So much can change in a year. Wishing you many many healthy happy years with your family.
  • crenee014
    crenee014 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Amazing and a huge inspiration....
  • tenajh
    tenajh Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    awh, my favorite story in a long time. Kudos to you for really kicking *kitten* and working so hard. What an amazing reward you got. CONNGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take good care and ~ ~ ~ huggles ~ ~ ~
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!