South African Accent checking in!
  • MrsGraves1987
    MrsGraves1987 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    LOVE Irish accents on guys :wink:
  • _tam_
    _tam_ Posts: 257
    Options
    American accents are swoon worthy and I love listening to the South African doctors I work for.
  • SamiMassey
    SamiMassey Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Oooo I love the Spanish, Portuguese and Greek accents. There's just something about them that is so sexy...
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Mid West & East coast American <3
    :love: :happy:
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    Also love the laid back sound of the Jamaican accent. German, Eastern European and Russian accents. Gotta love those accents. Love the French accent too but only when spoken by women. And much as I'm not a fan of the Aussie accent, listening to a hot Aussie woman talk makes me weak at the knees.
    G'day mate :)

My knees are buckling already!!
  • super_J73
    super_J73 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hot!!!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    i have the most retarded sounding accent. i'm british, brought up in hong kong... then belgium.. best friends are from the states. i sound a mess.

I'd be willing to bet you sound adorable and make the guys weak in the knees.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Shouldn't it be about the PERSON and not the accent they grew up to have?
    Doesn't everyone have an accent to someone else?
    Somewhere in NY state, that is the only place that there isn't an "accent" according to how the news media is set up.
    Now, are those that hate accents saying these are the only 'voices' that are ok?

Nothing like starting off a thread bashing over 50% of the people on her with something that they cannot help without years of lessons and practice.
    My 'accent' is completely muddled. I guess nobody would like me then :(

Wow this was created just for fun. Way to create an issue when there was none to be had. So do us all a favor and get over yourself. If you see something you do not like you do not have to reply, leave the rest of us to enjoy the thread in peace.

Edit: The only bashing done here was by you. If you had read through the posts you would have seen that.

Now THAT was the funniest part about the whole thread.
    Sure, i can move on, but I also can be sarcastic and myself.
    However, I wasn't the one that posted in the first place asking for people's opinions, now was I? Nothing to get over if I never had an issue in the first place. Grow up darlin', I was just a jokin'.

I know you weren't responding to me, but I am the OP, so I feel the need to respond. I created this as a fun thread in the chit chat section, asking what accents people thought were hot. I was in no way, shape or form bashing anyone as claimed.

next there is going to be controversy based on people's favour colours! :indifferent: :frown:
    Some people just gravitate to agression as they are fuelled by people having opinions :laugh:

right? Like, how DARE you like green?!? Don't you know that hurts blues feelings!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • cold_hearted_witch
    Options
    im french, living in the english world since over 12 years now, and accent aint going anywhere,,, i get nice comment on it, lol
  • amandasilva
    amandasilva Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have a southern accent myself (born and raised Kentucky)....and so those don't do alot for me. I have a very pronounced drawl when tired, or intoxicated *grin*

However, I do think most accents are amazing. *swoon* My favorites are: Portuguese, Aussi/Kiwi, and Middle Eastern (in men), and French or Eastern Europe for women.
  • SPARTANPOWER
    Options
    Hot
  • Hi_Im_Jess
    Hi_Im_Jess Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty confident that nobody finds my New York accent hot at all lmao
  • Katrioustu
    Katrioustu Posts: 2,461 Member
    Options
    Over all HOT but there are some that just makes me irritated.
  • chubbard9
    chubbard9 Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Also love the laid back sound of the Jamaican accent. German, Eastern European and Russian accents. Gotta love those accents. Love the French accent too but only when spoken by women. And much as I'm not a fan of the Aussie accent, listening to a hot Aussie woman talk makes me weak at the knees.

How could I forget Jamaican? One of my close friends' family is Jamaican... I love, love, love the accent!!! And the language-working with them in their restaurant taught me a TON of the language and I easily know hot to tell people off because of them... But in all, mega sexy :) (to be honest, some of the Jamaican women sound sexy with their accents!)