How do you flavour your plain greek yogourt?

Options
13»

Replies

• Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    1/4 cup Sensato almond cereal, 1 cup frozen raspberries, 2T chia seeds... Mix it before bed, overnight in fridge and voila... Yummy filling breakfast.
  • garytpaul
    garytpaul Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mixed berries and a few oats.
  • annetteh145
    annetteh145 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I make tzatziki sauce and eat it wish anything that I would otherwise eat sour creme with. On top of potatoes, grilled meats etc...
    It's simple: Greek yoghurt, minced cucumbers, dill, garlic, salt and pepper.
    I love greek yoghurt in fruit smoothies, too! Fruit, stevia, Greek yoghurt and almond milk.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    Protein powder. I might also add some strawberries or blueberries if I have them.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    Honey.
    Or
    Maple syrup is even more nutrition rich than honey. Its almost a complete food

Huh??????????????????? Maple syrup is sucrose (minimum 66% sugar to be called maple syrup) and water with small amounts of fructose and glucose. How is that a complete food?

• rocknrollfire
    rocknrollfire Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    maple syrup, hemp seeds, apples, and toasted almonds is my personal favourite combo.
  • shellall123
    shellall123 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I add a little honey and some sriracha sauce to plain strained/greek yogurt, and use it to dip veggies or spread onto a sandwich. Very tasty and fun use for yogurt.

Yum! Must try this one
  • DvlDwnInGA
    DvlDwnInGA Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon, Splenda, and throw in some type of fruit. Blueberries, blackberries, etc
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    Fresh or frozen fruit (change it up every time) plus my homemade granola. No additional sweetener needed.

For dips or dressing, I add lemon juice and whatever herbs and spices I feel like. Sometimes add a dash or two of tabasco.
  • mschanandlerb5
    mschanandlerb5 Posts: 2
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Oats/granola. Never considered cinnamon, thanks!
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I don't. The mere idea of flavoring it is weird and unappealing to me. I grew up with it being a tart plain sandwich spread or dip, sometimes with a drizzle of olive oil but that's it.