Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

A question for the guys, boobs or butt & legs?

Options

Replies

• AmberStarr_87
    AmberStarr_87 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Boobs.. Because, boobs.
  • Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    "JUGS."

Agreed
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,470 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    j_bark wrote: »
    I have always been a leg first guy. Probably because while I like boobs it really doesn't matter if he size. Nice work all around though it would be hard not to notice the total package.

This guy must be a mind reader...and my dear you have the total package!!!:wink:

• DJ7203
    DJ7203 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the amazing responses. This has been very enlightening ;)
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Chalk one up for the callipygous!
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Jennloella wrote: »
    DJ7203 wrote: »
    stphq wrote: »
    Plus also, and do not take this in any way wrongly or offensively, just stating an observation here... many guys who are boob guys prefer natural boobs over paid for boobs.. and I notice you said yours were paid for ones (assuming you mean implants here). Possibility this could be the reason also ?... I shoot models in lingerie a lot on photo shoots and I know I prefer the look of natural for that as the pictures get more attention. Just a general observation on why the attention may not be the same as possibly expected.

Nobody knows mine are fake until I tell them actually. They look 100% real, I went to one of the best boob surgeons in my area. They aren't super large, hard & up to my chin. They are soft, bounce lay naturally & are average size full C, small D.

People can tell.

Like your fake cheap hat :wink:

Leave her alone and MYOB

• Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    During the 80s and early 90s, flat butts were "in".. After McDonald's became a popular "food group" big ol jiggly (non-athletic) butts seem to be in..

Society is strange and needs to make its mind up.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    I think we need you to post pictures in the thread.
    For science.
  • joejward95
    joejward95 Posts: 104 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Legs & booty all day, but mainly legs. Not even a contest for me
  • northlandmum
    northlandmum Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    If I was a guy I'd be a leg man. Mainly because my own legs are not great so I'm always looking at other women's legs wishing they were mine.

I think face and confidence and attitude are also attractive qualities. Also you could be totally hot but be a real moron, I dated this guy who worked out and was buff, but he was such a loser. There is way more to someone than their body or a certain part of it being what you are attracted to.

OP you look smoking hot you obviously work hard to look like that, go you!
  • deviboy1592
    deviboy1592 Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    All three for me
  • Vegas_Don
    Vegas_Don Posts: 367 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    BOOBIES!!!! and BACON!!!! Get my attention every time.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Plus also, and do not take this in any way wrongly or offensively, just stating an observation here... many guys who are boob guys prefer natural boobs over paid for boobs.. and I notice you said yours were paid for ones (assuming you mean implants here). Possibility this could be the reason also ?... I shoot models in lingerie a lot on photo shoots and I know I prefer the look of natural for that as the pictures get more attention. Just a general observation on why the attention may not be the same as possibly expected.

Nobody knows mine are fake until I tell them actually. They look 100% real, I went to one of the best boob surgeons in my area. They aren't super large, hard & up to my chin. They are soft, bounce lay naturally & are average size full C, small D.

People can tell.

Leave her alone and MYOB

Hahah myob on an internet forum? And yes it's a cheap hat for a walking dead party. I'd never be caught dead in a real cowboy hat. Still... people can tell ;)
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options

People can tell.

Leave her alone and MYOB

Tell em!!!!!

• brendo204
    brendo204 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Love all the curvy bits
  • iwillsucceed0444
    iwillsucceed0444 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Awww c'mon OP, you're hot a'f. Like damn girl seriously.

I'm lucky if a guy online says I have a nice personality.
  • JoshMaz
    JoshMaz Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I love all the curvy bits. (Damn, that sounds familiar.) I could look at boobs all day though.
  • mamameaof2kiddos
    mamameaof2kiddos Posts: 6,611 Member
    Options
    brendo204 wrote: »
    Love all the curvy bits

Geez lol
  • iwillsucceed0444
    iwillsucceed0444 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    brendo204 wrote: »
    Love all the curvy bits

Even the curvy bits on my back and stomach? Aww that's so sweet of you bb. :D<3 I feel loved!