Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

A question for the guys, boobs or butt & legs?

Options

Replies

• SarahHowells1
    SarahHowells1 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    @Jennloella I'm gonna have to agree with you, it's usually fairly obvious, even if they are not huge... not saying its a bad thing at all and everyone is entitled to have their own opinion over what they like/dislike anyway =)
  • JoshMaz
    JoshMaz Posts: 419 Member
    Options
  • JoshMaz
    Options
  • JoshMaz
    Options
  • Mech9
    Mech9 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Every guy I encounter in my generation or younger is into big butts, but every guy I encounter a bit older than I am seems to be mostly into boobs.

As they say, we're in "The Era Of The Booty" from Jennifer Lopez to KimK to Nicki Minaj's "fat a&&", twerking, "all about that bass", etc. :P
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Oops_Myhaloslipped Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    I just saw the word boobs, where are the boobs? *hangs head down, walks slowly out of room, very disappointed*
  • JoshMaz
    Options
    Oh honey, there has always been value to a little "junk in the trunk". You really can't have one without the other.
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Oops_Myhaloslipped Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    What if you have a lot of "junk in the trunk"? :o
  • thegermerican
    thegermerican Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    To me - eyes, smile, intellect, humour. Small boobs and a nice butt are bonus features.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Jennloella wrote: »
    DJ7203 wrote: »
    stphq wrote: »
    Plus also, and do not take this in any way wrongly or offensively, just stating an observation here... many guys who are boob guys prefer natural boobs over paid for boobs.. and I notice you said yours were paid for ones (assuming you mean implants here). Possibility this could be the reason also ?... I shoot models in lingerie a lot on photo shoots and I know I prefer the look of natural for that as the pictures get more attention. Just a general observation on why the attention may not be the same as possibly expected.

Nobody knows mine are fake until I tell them actually. They look 100% real, I went to one of the best boob surgeons in my area. They aren't super large, hard & up to my chin. They are soft, bounce lay naturally & are average size full C, small D.

People can tell.

Like your fake cheap hat :wink:

Leave her alone and MYOB

Hahah myob on an internet forum? And yes it's a cheap hat for a walking dead party. I'd never be caught dead in a real cowboy hat. Still... people can tell ;)

Yet you thought it looked so hot you'd make it your profile pic. :wink: At least the OP owns her choices even though the thread wasn't about her implants.

Jealous girls bring the whole gender down. It's time to stop tearing down other women.
  • AmandaHugginkiss
    AmandaHugginkiss Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Men, like women, like all sorts of things. It isn't one thing or another that causes attraction. The same man who could tell "lady with big boobs" that he's a boob man could very well tell "lady with perfect booty" that he's a butt man. And he could be sincere both times. But I have to agree, OP. I get way more attention in a short skirt or pair of shorts than a revealing top.
  • DJ7203
    DJ7203 Posts: 497 Member
    Options

[/quote]

Hahah myob on an internet forum? And yes it's a cheap hat for a walking dead party. I'd never be caught dead in a real cowboy hat. Still... people can tell ;)[/quote]

Yet you thought it looked so hot you'd make it your profile pic. :wink: At least the OP owns her choices even though the thread wasn't about her implants.

Jealous girls bring the whole gender down. It's time to stop tearing down other women.
    [/quote]

Thank you :#
  • DJ7203
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Thanks again to anyone who replied to this both ladies & gentlemen. I loved seeing all the different responses!
  • DJ7203
    Options
    DJ7203 wrote: »
    Plus also, and do not take this in any way wrongly or offensively, just stating an observation here... many guys who are boob guys prefer natural boobs over paid for boobs.. and I notice you said yours were paid for ones (assuming you mean implants here). Possibility this could be the reason also ?... I shoot models in lingerie a lot on photo shoots and I know I prefer the look of natural for that as the pictures get more attention. Just a general observation on why the attention may not be the same as possibly expected.

Nobody knows mine are fake until I tell them actually. They look 100% real, I went to one of the best boob surgeons in my area. They aren't super large, hard & up to my chin. They are soft, bounce lay naturally & are average size full C, small D.

People can tell.

Like your fake cheap hat :wink:

Leave her alone and MYOB

Thanks! I'm totally choosing to ignore this person. She's never seen me IRL so her opinion & assumptions are invalid.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    undergloom wrote: »
    Like someone else, I would disagree with this also.. just purely because most guys like what they like, and fashion won't dictate that too much for guys really.

Re-reading my post, yeah, that can come across as seeming like I said "if you like butts you're just following a popular trend". This is not my opinion.

Analogy: I've always worn skinny neckties; they were "in" in the 90s, and I guess they're "in" again now. I'll still wear them when they're "lame" again. Many guys won't; they'll be on to whatever the next trend is - big fat ties with animated gifs of cats on them, let's say. Why not; it's the future.

Lots of gentlemen are into butts right now because big butts are fashionable. In five years, it could be, I don't know, pointy elbows? Many guys will still be into butts - the true butt connoisseurs - but due to the powerful, gravity-like force of popular culture and an inherent human desire to be accepted, a large portion will suddenly be all over the elbow thing. "10 Easy Tips For Getting Hot, Pointy Elbows" on the cover of the women's rags in the checkout line, "Damn B*tch, Them Elbows Is Pointy" will be performed at Superbowl LV's halftime show.
    Damn, I suck at analogies.

I love words <3

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I Like big butts. Then comes an attractive face.

• fitbit8
    fitbit8 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Legs(skinny ankles and nice muscular calves and thighs), boobs then butt. Legs and boobs really too close to call though!
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    ^^^I'm shocked!
  • fitbit8
    fitbit8 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Glynn20 wrote: »
    ^^^I'm shocked!

Hahahah!!!!!!! YOU know it to be true:)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    did you buy those boobs for you or for men to ogle? This is not a genuine, not sarcastic question. Also, do what makes you happy, then they will be drawn to you for your personality. Looks will be a bonus.