A question for the guys, boobs or butt & legs?

Replies

• undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    4ever420 wrote: »
    Sadly, a quarter would just hit my booty and slide straight down. :|
    I am very skeptical of this.
    Anyone have change for a buck?
  • strongereveryday7
    strongereveryday7 Posts: 53 Member
    "JUGS."
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    DJ7203 wrote: »
    undergloom wrote: »
    It's all derived from trends and fashions. There's a lot of popular songs about butts right now, so I guess butts are the thing. Weird how popular culture works: "It has been decreed that butts are now popular. Go forth and obsess about butts", said some crusty old guy in a big fancy office someplace in Hollywood. And thus, we obeyed.
    I'm a face guy, which makes me so very uncool.

Exactly! Like it's a trend right now to love butts, but a few years ago it was all about boobs lol! It really is strange how that all works. I think it's awesome that you appreciate a good face.

I don't think men are that stupid.

I can say in my personal experience, most men prefer the butt. That truly surprised me as I always used to hide my big booty. Now I show it off.

oh really...
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    I'm going to need visuals to decide...
  • sentaruu wrote: »
    undergloom wrote: »
    It's all derived from trends and fashions. There's a lot of popular songs about butts right now, so I guess butts are the thing. Weird how popular culture works: "It has been decreed that butts are now popular. Go forth and obsess about butts", said some crusty old guy in a big fancy office someplace in Hollywood. And thus, we obeyed.
    I'm a face guy, which makes me so very uncool.

Exactly! Like it's a trend right now to love butts, but a few years ago it was all about boobs lol! It really is strange how that all works. I think it's awesome that you appreciate a good face.

I don't think men are that stupid.

I can say in my personal experience, most men prefer the butt. That truly surprised me as I always used to hide my big booty. Now I show it off.

oh really...

really :wink:
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    stphq wrote: »
    Plus also, and do not take this in any way wrongly or offensively, just stating an observation here... many guys who are boob guys prefer natural boobs over paid for boobs.. and I notice you said yours were paid for ones (assuming you mean implants here). Possibility this could be the reason also ?... I shoot models in lingerie a lot on photo shoots and I know I prefer the look of natural for that as the pictures get more attention. Just a general observation on why the attention may not be the same as possibly expected.

Nobody knows mine are fake until I tell them actually. They look 100% real, I went to one of the best boob surgeons in my area. They aren't super large, hard & up to my chin. They are soft, bounce lay naturally & are average size full C, small D.
    IMHO Any guy who judges you negatively for implants is not worth your breath
  • DJ7203
    DJ7203 Posts: 497 Member
    strozman wrote: »
    Plus also, and do not take this in any way wrongly or offensively, just stating an observation here... many guys who are boob guys prefer natural boobs over paid for boobs.. and I notice you said yours were paid for ones (assuming you mean implants here). Possibility this could be the reason also ?... I shoot models in lingerie a lot on photo shoots and I know I prefer the look of natural for that as the pictures get more attention. Just a general observation on why the attention may not be the same as possibly expected.

Nobody knows mine are fake until I tell them actually. They look 100% real, I went to one of the best boob surgeons in my area. They aren't super large, hard & up to my chin. They are soft, bounce lay naturally & are average size full C, small D.
    IMHO Any guy who judges you negatively for implants is not worth your breath

Thank you, I wouldn't care anyway lol! I'm all for doing what makes you feel happy & confident.
  • tannatannabobanna
    tannatannabobanna Posts: 320 Member
    Big butt, and strong thighs.. dayum.
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Legs and butt
  • 10ecmuscle
    10ecmuscle Posts: 121 Member
    I feel same way. Any guy that judges someone from having an enhancement, not worth the time. I love how some act like that, as if they would hate to have a great set in their face ha.. I know I would never put up a fight for that.
    As for a nice áss and legs. Nothing like rubbing a set of sexy legs and a nice warm spank on a butt. Ha. Sorry just like curves on a woman I also feel that all the women on here that are actively trying to improve their physical and mental states through fitness is much sexier than most of the other women I see. Keep it up ladies.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    im into face

face and boobs
  • It all comes down to how a girl presents herself... Self confidence and attitude makes any girl sexy
  • 9mike
    9mike Posts: 839 Member
    i like booty n boobs
  • 9mike
    9mike Posts: 839 Member
    Marxytron wrote: »
    It all comes down to how a girl presents herself... Self confidence and attitude makes any girl sexy

i agree
  • errollmaclean
    errollmaclean Posts: 562 Member
    I've always been a fan of butts. As for breasts, the smaller the better. My brother is the same way, so maybe it's genetic predisposition. Small breasts signal athletic to me. Celebrate whatever you've got though, cause guaranteed there's a guy/girl that's into what you've got!

I do find it odd when guys that are into boobs completely lose their minds when a well endowed girl walks by though, and I'm just standing their going "Huh, I don't get it". But I do the same thing for a nice butt, lol.
  • Dadof3bbg1
    Dadof3bbg1 Posts: 69
    edited February 2015
    I'm a butt man
    Then legs
  • w0den
    w0den Posts: 84
    I'm hoping the consensus is butts because I don't have any of the other stuff :) haha
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member

People can tell.
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    On a woman, I prefer an *kitten* so big it makes everybody in the room uncomfortable.

On a man... tits.
  • mikedenali
    mikedenali Posts: 181 Member
    First I like the eyes and smile, then conversation followed by a great *kitten* (hopefully not walking away :\ )