A question for the guys, boobs or butt & legs?

Options
DJ7203
DJ7203 Posts: 497 Member
A question for all the Men on here. Do most guys these days just prefer legs & booty over boobs? I notice that if I wear a revealing top nobody gives me a second glance. And I have a lovely set of boobs, paid very good money for them. However if I wear anything that shows my legs every guy in a ten mile radius is hounding me. So do guys just prefer the lower half of ladies these days? Just curious.

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I like a nice fitness/athletic body...I'm not particularly fond of large breasts...a good handful is plenty. I do like a nice squat booty...but by and large I'm a "whole package" kind of guy.
  • 4ever420
    4ever420 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Most guys I know are boob men. I used to have them but they have disappeared :\
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    Options
    For me: I love athletic, toned or in shape. I can like a girl with zero breasts or zero butt. I mean if she working out and really trying hard, that's enough for me to be attracted to someone.
    But your body is truly outstanding. You are definitely attractive in every way, and have everything a guy could want. Maybe it's where you are at. A few friends in Southern Cali tell me the guys only care about their legs and butts.
  • undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    It's all derived from trends and fashions. There's a lot of popular songs about butts right now, so I guess butts are the thing. Weird how popular culture works: "It has been decreed that butts are now popular. Go forth and obsess about butts", said some crusty old guy in a big fancy office someplace in Hollywood. And thus, we obeyed.
    I'm a face guy, which makes me so very uncool.
  • findinglssjess
    Options
    I'm not a guy but I love women too and boobs and *kitten* lol
  • stphq
    stphq Posts: 8
    Options
    I personally love my girlfriends boobs lol.. and her butt.. but then she also has amazing lips and eyes.. best smile I ever seen. She is on this site too.. :smile:
  • DJ7203
    Options
    undergloom wrote: »
    It's all derived from trends and fashions. There's a lot of popular songs about butts right now, so I guess butts are the thing. Weird how popular culture works: "It has been decreed that butts are now popular. Go forth and obsess about butts", said some crusty old guy in a big fancy office someplace in Hollywood. And thus, we obeyed.

Exactly! Like it's a trend right now to love butts, but a few years ago it was all about boobs lol! It really is strange how that all works. I think it's awesome that you appreciate a good face.

• DJ7203
    Options
    4ever420 wrote: »
    Most guys I know are boob men. I used to have them but they have disappeared :\

I never had any, that's why I had to buy them lol!

• DJ7203
    Options
    stphq wrote: »
    I personally love my girlfriends boobs lol.. and her butt.. but then she also has amazing lips and eyes.. best smile I ever seen. She is on this site too.. :smile:

Awww, I hope she sees that you wrote that about her <3
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I have always been a leg first guy. Probably because while I like boobs it really doesn't matter if he size. Nice work all around though it would be hard not to notice the total package.
  • stphq
    Options
    Plus also, and do not take this in any way wrongly or offensively, just stating an observation here... many guys who are boob guys prefer natural boobs over paid for boobs.. and I notice you said yours were paid for ones (assuming you mean implants here). Possibility this could be the reason also ?... I shoot models in lingerie a lot on photo shoots and I know I prefer the look of natural for that as the pictures get more attention. Just a general observation on why the attention may not be the same as possibly expected.
  • guitarrckr
    guitarrckr Posts: 1,717 Member
    Options
    Out of those three choices....its butt then boobs.
    But the first thing I notice is the eyes....windows to the soul, along with the lips (smile) and hair....
    And loves me some green eyed redheads....lol

Oh and I guess she needs all her teeth...bahahaha. :)
  • jorodri7
    jorodri7 Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I would say a nice round *kitten*. That's just preference. You get a great heartwarming smile to match it along with the witty personality and its game over for me. If I could find these qualities then I could say she would be my perfect girl for me.
  • jorodri7
    jorodri7 Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    jorodri7 wrote: »
    I would say a nice round *kitten*. That's just preference. You get a great heartwarming smile to match it along with the witty personality and its game over for me. If I could find these qualities then I could say she would be my perfect girl for me.

That's butt
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options

I disagree...I've always been a booty guy more so than anything else. A nice, round, firm booty to smack has always been my prerogative. I've always preferred smaller breasts.
  • DJ7203
    Options
    stphq wrote: »
    Plus also, and do not take this in any way wrongly or offensively, just stating an observation here... many guys who are boob guys prefer natural boobs over paid for boobs.. and I notice you said yours were paid for ones (assuming you mean implants here). Possibility this could be the reason also ?... I shoot models in lingerie a lot on photo shoots and I know I prefer the look of natural for that as the pictures get more attention. Just a general observation on why the attention may not be the same as possibly expected.

Nobody knows mine are fake until I tell them actually. They look 100% real, I went to one of the best boob surgeons in my area. They aren't super large, hard & up to my chin. They are soft, bounce lay naturally & are average size full C, small D.

• undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    I disagree...I've always been a booty guy more so than anything else. A nice, round, firm booty to smack has always been my prerogative. I've always preferred smaller breasts.
    Oh yeah, I mean everyone has their own personal tastes; I'm not begrudging that. It's just weird when suddenly it seems like everybody has the same tastes.

• stphq
    edited February 2015
    Options

Like someone else, I would disagree with this also.. just purely because most guys like what they like, and fashion won't dictate that too much for guys really.

Thats not to say guys can't be fashionable of course lol.. cause we can lol
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options

LMBO...
  • 4ever420
    4ever420 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Haven't come across that many leg men but when I have they're REALLY into legs.