A question for the guys, boobs or butt & legs?

Replies

• palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Another question....what is the difference between having a "booty" and a plain old fat a**? I don't get it.
  • guitarrckr
    guitarrckr Posts: 1,717 Member
    palwithme wrote: »
    Another question....what is the difference between having a "booty" and a plain old fat a**? I don't get it.

lol

Squats ??? J/k
  • undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    edited February 2015
    You can bounce a quarter off a "booty"; toss one at a plain old fat a** and you just lost 25 cents. :D
  • stphq
    stphq Posts: 8
    edited February 2015
    DJ7203 wrote: »

Nobody knows mine are fake until I tell them actually. They look 100% real, I went to one of the best boob surgeons in my area. They aren't super large, hard & up to my chin. They are soft, bounce lay naturally & are average size full C, small D.

From your photo I would agree that with you it would be very difficult to tell.. agreed, very natural looking. :)

As I say, my post was merely an observation from having done many photo shoots with various ladies and the attention photos from different shoots get.
  • palwithme
    undergloom wrote: »
    You can bounce a quarter off a "booty", toss one at a plain old fat a** and you just lost 25 cents. :D

Ah....the old quarter test.
  • 4ever420
    4ever420 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Sadly, a quarter would just hit my booty and slide straight down. :|
  • stphq
    stphq Posts: 8
    I think we will all agree tho that if the person doesn't have a personality to back up any assets they may have then its a deal breaker.. no relationship lasts on booty or boobs alone lol
  • DJ7203
    DJ7203 Posts: 497 Member
    4ever420 wrote: »

I'll ask my DH to toss one at my butt later & see what happens! :p
  • DJ7203
    stphq wrote: »
    I think we will all agree tho that if the person doesn't have a personality to back up any assets they may have then its a deal breaker.. no relationship lasts on booty or boobs alone lol

No of course not. I am just mentioning a trend I have noticed & was curious about.
  • 4ever420
    4ever420 Posts: 4,088 Member

With that booty, looks like you could catch the quarter ;)

• palwithme

You could catch that quarter and turn it into a dollar!
  • mamameaof2kiddos
    mamameaof2kiddos Posts: 6,611 Member
    strozman wrote: »
    For me: I love athletic, toned or in shape. I can like a girl with zero breasts or zero butt. I mean if she working out and really trying hard, that's enough for me to be attracted to someone.
    But your body is truly outstanding. You are definitely attractive in every way, and have everything a guy could want. Maybe it's where you are at. A few friends in Southern Cali tell me the guys only care about their legs and butts.

Woww nice answer lol :)
  • 10ecmuscle
    10ecmuscle Posts: 121 Member
    Not a butt, but I like a nice *kitten*, trust there is a difference, a nice äss and legs go a long way. I do really enjoy some nice looking cleavage though. I can't see yours from the pic but I will believe you. Everything seems to look good on you so not sure what they are looking at. Lol
  • DJ7203

LOL thank you!
  • undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    edited February 2015
    stphq wrote: »
    Like someone else, I would disagree with this also.. just purely because most guys like what they like, and fashion won't dictate that too much for guys really.

Re-reading my post, yeah, that can come across as seeming like I said "if you like butts you're just following a popular trend". This is not my opinion.

Analogy: I've always worn skinny neckties; they were "in" in the 90s, and I guess they're "in" again now. I'll still wear them when they're "lame" again. Many guys won't; they'll be on to whatever the next trend is - big fat ties with animated gifs of cats on them, let's say. Why not; it's the future.

Lots of gentlemen are into butts right now because big butts are fashionable. In five years, it could be, I don't know, pointy elbows? Many guys will still be into butts - the true butt connoisseurs - but due to the powerful, gravity-like force of popular culture and an inherent human desire to be accepted, a large portion will suddenly be all over the elbow thing. "10 Easy Tips For Getting Hot, Pointy Elbows" on the cover of the women's rags in the checkout line, "Damn B*tch, Them Elbows Is Pointy" will be performed at Superbowl LV's halftime show.
    Damn, I suck at analogies.
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    I'm a whole package kind of guy.
  • mamameaof2kiddos
    Not a butt, but I like a nice *kitten*, trust there is a difference, a nice äss and legs go a long way. I do really enjoy some nice looking cleavage though. I can't see yours from the pic but I will believe you. Everything seems to look good on you so not sure what they are looking at. Lol

I like this thread, it is sexy to read mens different answers lol
  • DJ7203

Me too! This is very interesting....

• mamameaof2kiddos

Me too! This is very interesting....
    Yep indeed!!! More answer coming please lmao!

• DJ7203 wrote: »
    undergloom wrote: »
    It's all derived from trends and fashions. There's a lot of popular songs about butts right now, so I guess butts are the thing. Weird how popular culture works: "It has been decreed that butts are now popular. Go forth and obsess about butts", said some crusty old guy in a big fancy office someplace in Hollywood. And thus, we obeyed.
    I'm a face guy, which makes me so very uncool.

Exactly! Like it's a trend right now to love butts, but a few years ago it was all about boobs lol! It really is strange how that all works. I think it's awesome that you appreciate a good face.

I don't think men are that stupid.

I can say in my personal experience, most men prefer the butt. That truly surprised me as I always used to hide my big booty. Now I show it off.