How did you celebrate hitting your ultimate goal weight?

Options

Replies

• Weebs628
    Weebs628 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I bought myself the car I always wanted, but didn't fit in to until I lost the weight.

2013 Mustang GT with the 5.0L v8, 6-speed manual and track pack.

20130518_170815.jpg

Epic.
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I want to do a pinup photo session with this really fun studio in Baltimore. :)
  • dona000
    dona000 Posts: 70
    Options
    Not really a reward but I bought this pretty black dress to motivate me to lose to fit in it. I think it is a large. I now wear a 22. Well I don't really wear dresses mostly slacks. It is a fancy one like you would wear to a wedding or something super dressy. I think that along the way for small goals I'm going to buy me exercise clothes and pajamas. I love pajamas. Not sure about the end reward....This thread has given me "food" for thought. lol
  • UrnAsh
    UrnAsh Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hrmmmm, I'm not really sure what I will do. I've already bought some new clothes and got rid of my fat clothes. My first goal weight is in October so maybe the husband and I will take a weekend to do something fun since it'll be our 4th anniversary.
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Amusement park and ride all the rides even if it takes a lot more than one day. And a bicycle, I might get that before goal weight though, maybe in 40 lbs. Of course, I will probably hit 40 more lbs gone in the winter time. But, definitely getting the bike if it's not winter yet, even if it's only a few weeks to snow.
  • kugelette
    kugelette Posts: 25
    Options
    This is a great question! And one I've been pondering myself. I was thinking that maybe I'd take a vacation overseas (or maybe to Costa Rica), or get my scuba certification. It's so hard choosing rewards because I don't want to put my life on hold while I lose weight - I want to see and do things NOW!
  • casy84
    casy84 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I did nothing, just set a fitness goal and continue working
  • gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I wish I could buy a Vespa and join a scooter club. I will probably go to Baskin Robbins and order a hot fudge sundae !!! :flowerforyou: :ohwell:
  • missfitmt
    missfitmt Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I always love getting new workout clothes :-)
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I don't have any specific plans. I'd like a tattoo, but I'd probably get one anyway. I kinda see losing the weight as being its own reward.
  • fortheuniform
    fortheuniform Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I plan to update my entire wardrobe, my wife has been complaining for a while now about my lifeless collection also with the fact that I can't fit into most of them. Looking forward to a nice pair of jeans and a custom stitched uniform for work.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Hitting goal weight in a few months, I am getting a tattoo to celebrate.
  • nicoleashley_24
    nicoleashley_24 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I vote for tattoos!
  • tessaeve
    tessaeve Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hit my first goal weight and had a photography session with my horse. I would have NEVER done that without losing 70 lbs. Loved the photos. Reset my goal to lose another 10 and I have a tattoo picked out for that one and I want a beach vacation.
  • clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Maybe another tattoo, but mostly just want the new body and life.
  • dltaylorii
    dltaylorii Posts: 132
    Options
    Maybe another tattoo, but mostly just want the new body and life.

That's what I'm doing. Gonna go with a quarter sleeve this time, already started on designing it.
  • kassiebby1124
    kassiebby1124 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    DEFINITELY tattoos.
    I want a quote on my bicep and ribs then I want a tone of nerd tattoos for symbolize my childhood, relationships, etc. People may think they are silly, but they are actually pretty meaningful.
    I want to get the Hylian crest from Legend of Zelda on my lower back ("tramp stamp" I guess you could say), the Green Lantern symbol on my shoulder/bicep, the Deathly Hallows symbol on my left hip and a triforce on my right.
    Hylian Crest I want: 5loqy9.jpg
  • KaylaKilgore
    KaylaKilgore Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hm.. If I were at my goal weight I'd get me a sexy outfit and go out with my friends or fiance.
    Probably get my belly button pierced and a side tattoo. Always wanted them but I realize fat girls don't look good with side tattoos or a belly piercing!
  • welly5
    welly5 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    My only plan for when I hit the goal weight is to post before & after pics on the Success Stories forum. I find it to be quite inspiration and would like to give back a little.

And then I'm gonna live the life that being morbidly obese has denied me.

That's my plan too! I've been losing my weight slowly over a few years (losing for a bit, then maintaining for a month or two, then back to losing) and I'd love to post my story that includes successfully maintaining a weightloss over an extended period of time. Once I get to 55lbs lost I'll be posting before and afters.
  • Quilled
    Quilled Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Buy a puppy :noway: UUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH... RESCUES AND HUMANE SOCIETY PEOPLE...

anyway...

I go myself a new bikini :smile:

While getting a dog from a rescue or a humane society is a nice thing, there is absolutely nothing wrong with purchasing a puppy from a breeder either. You can go too extreme in the 'rescue' mentality. Its a personal choice and while rescuing is a nice thing there are pros and cons to rescue just as there is to purchasing puppies from good breeders. Its great that you want to rescue dogs, but its silly to imply that everyone has to rescue dogs or they are wrong or to try and shame them for it if they dont. If that was how it all worked there wouldnt be rescue dogs because there would be no dogs as no one would be breeding them at all. I am not condoning the "I dont care enough to get my dog fixed" litters. But purchasing a puppy from a good breeder is a great way to ensure the health of your dog and of future generations if you breed it. It also gives the dog a higher chance of having a lifetime home, as well as a great chance of finding a new home if for some reason the first owner has to adopt it out

As for my big reward, I am thinking a nice vacation, somewhere that bikinis are practically mandatory...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!