What was your one little victory today that deserves acknowledgement?

Options
Mine was that after several bad eating days I ate "good" because I wanted to, not because I had to, and I stayed within my calories and still managed to get in a li'l ice cream. Yay me!! :D

Replies

• berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    It was my daughter's birthday party, and I stuck to the fruit and veggies tray instead of the chips. And I love chips. So much.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I ate a whole cheesecake... just to get rid of it :relieved:
  • Codilee87
    Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I filled balloons with candy for a birthday game tomorrow and I only ate one.
  • brightresolve
    brightresolve Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I went to my fave coffee shop and had a beverage, but that's it. Lately the non-beverage items have been quite insistent upon joining my physique...
  • brightresolve
    brightresolve Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Codilee87 wrote: »
    I filled balloons with candy for a birthday game tomorrow and I only ate one.

I read this wrong and thought you ate a balloon. Hard to find in food database lol
  • knittinlady
    knittinlady Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I hip-thrusted 200 pounds, and deadlifted 185. Working my way back after an injury is tough, and every new personal record makes me smile.
  • DrWhoIsYerDad
    DrWhoIsYerDad Posts: 263 Member
    Options

Good job!
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Deadlifting with the barbell for the first time. Actually, going to the gym on a Saturday is a victory in itself, but since I skipped Friday I needed to catch up.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Fit into and bought a little Diane Von Furstenburg dress. My hips can finally fit into a tight size 6.
  • Rhiannawright
    Rhiannawright Posts: 11 Member
    Options

BAHAHAHA. Wish I had done that.
  • jennylea70
    jennylea70 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I was walking on the treadmill and for the last two minutes I jogged. Doesn't sound like much but I've never been able to jog or run at all!
  • JessRaddatz
    JessRaddatz Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I ran 2.25 miles without stopping! I still can't believe I did it!
  • emzmc
    emzmc Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Got drunk for the second night running lol
  • Nottafattie
    Nottafattie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I went through my closet and threw out all of my "fat" clothes. I'm not yet where I want to be, but I'm not going to let myself go back to where I was. I was always afraid to get rid of them before, just in case. No excuses this time.
  • heathbilly
    heathbilly Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    11 miles at 9 min pace
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I rolled up an incline I wasn't able to before (in a wheelchair for at least a month).
  • JordisTSM
    JordisTSM Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Only been here for 5 weeks, and have a hell of a long way to go, but so far the small victory that has stood out has been noticing my underwear is loose. *cough*
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    jordistsm wrote: »
    Only been here for 5 weeks, and have a hell of a long way to go, but so far the small victory that has stood out has been noticing my underwear is loose. *cough*

So weird right?
  • higgins8283801
    higgins8283801 Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    First full day in maintenance!
  • ashleycde
    ashleycde Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Went out for dinner, had a couple of glasses of wine, and wanted to get a bottle of wine on the way home, but didn't.

Saved myself 600 calories, but now I'm a little sad and not drunk. Toss up?