What was your one little victory today that deserves acknowledgement?

Options

Replies

• redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    After recently completing C25k all on the treadmill, today I ran 2.74 miles and did my fastest mile (don't laugh) in 13:23 outside.
  • k2mexox
    k2mexox Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I ate a whole cheesecake... just to get rid of it :relieved:

I was going to treat myself to a slice of a cheescake my mom bought last night. And witnessed my mom and her boyfriend dishing out the last two slices. I was upset yet happy at the same time.
  • marcolbmp
    marcolbmp Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Boss is buying pizza for everyone today in the office. Me, I'm having chicken stir-fry :)
  • MaryCS62
    MaryCS62 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm having pancakes tonight (unexpected, & I'm not making them--long story) & I'm not freaking out about it screwing my day. Mom's making them, was worried I couldn't have them, but I told her not to worry, just give me the recipe so I could calculate my calories from them. With my planned breakfast & lunch, I'm actually a little carb-light for the day, so I'm not going to worry about it.
  • KrisAZ000
    KrisAZ000 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I did my first C25K run today, my legs felt like lead by the 4th burst but I kept going and am actually looking forward to the next run!

Congrats on getting started! I completed W3D1 today. I had been dreading the 3 minute spurts and second guessing my ability to do them, but I made it and was pretty proud of myself after.
  • Katerina9408
    Katerina9408 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    There where peanuts on the table and I didn't even touch them and I love peanuts. Also I stop buying chips permanent since I saw it had whey in it ( I am vegan....talk about dedication :D ) Also sometimes my boyfriend buys some chocolate treats but I don't even touch them. I know it is not something big but it is for me .
  • RetroS6
    RetroS6 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Not overdosing on coffee and having water. Especially since I am partial to a sugar in my cuppa, used to be 3!
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    today i put on a blouse i bought in Vegas last December and i don't feel like my back is busting out of it like incredible hulk like before.
  • Yourebeautiful2day
    Options
    I was out with my mom for a long time and we had to stop and eat. She offered to buy dollar menu hamburgers from McDonald's. I graciously accepted a regular cheeseburger and ate the patty and threw away the top half of the bun. That held me until I could come home and eat MY food. (I never eat at Mickey D's, too salty and greasy, but when your mom wants to eat there and she's buying, well....it's best to just go with it and not rock the boat to keep the peace. (Gotta love those who are set in their ways)
  • blanketofstars
    blanketofstars Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    great job everyone! well, today my boyfriend brought home his leftover pizza. i took out a slice of cheesy gooey goodness and i took a tiny bite. it tasted...so good...AHHHHHH!
    but instead of finishing it, i ate an apple with a laughing cow wedge and put the pizza back....

but as a regular binge eater, it means a lot to me!
  • lulufee317537
    lulufee317537 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I swapped sets on the leg press with a bro-dude at the gym tonight and he didn't put more weight on it. B)
  • bbandme
    bbandme Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    bbandme wrote: »
    jennylea70 wrote: »
    I was walking on the treadmill and for the last two minutes I jogged. Doesn't sound like much but I've never been able to jog or run at all!

I saw the thread title and came on here to say exactly the same as you! I joined the gym three weeks ago and today was doing my normal ten minutes on the treadmill and decided to try for a one minute jog. It was easier than I thought and I managed to do two minutes. It absolutely made my day :smile:

That was me ten days ago ... today I jogged 9 minutes on the treadmill SO PROUD!! :)
  • rivenbarkc10
    Options
    RetroS6 wrote: »
    Not overdosing on coffee and having water. Especially since I am partial to a sugar in my cuppa, used to be 3!

I have been really proud of myself too - no real sugar in my coffee for a week! Keep up the good work :)
  • Poodles56
    Options
    Somebody brought Panera sweets and coffee for breakfast this morning, I had my cup of herbal tea, no sugar and no treats.
  • AmbientBlu
    AmbientBlu Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I avoided the macaroni and cheese at work yesterday and ate the sandwich I'd brought instead.
  • 4leighbee
    4leighbee Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    ... not even caring at all about the box of Thorntons chocolates that I just gave my boss for her birthday and she just returned to my desk ledge for the department to enjoy. Not a bit. <sobbing>
    That was dramatic. I actually am fine to eat my banana and nut mix. And *that* is quite a new thing for me. :)
  • 4leighbee
    4leighbee Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    today i put on a blouse i bought in Vegas last December and i don't feel like my back is busting out of it like incredible hulk like before.

I wish there was a way to make narrow and lean my shoulders, upper arms and back! This is the worst for me! Good for you, though - well done!
  • susyndragness
    susyndragness Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I went through my closet and threw out all of my "fat" clothes. I'm not yet where I want to be, but I'm not going to let myself go back to where I was. I was always afraid to get rid of them before, just in case. No excuses this time.

• susyndragness
    susyndragness Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    So real I've been afraid of tossing anything but have bought smaller to strive for.
  • eileensofianmushinfine
    Options
    wanted to emotionally eat this afternoon, but walked right past the candy in the pharmacy, came home and made my regular salad lunch.....