fitness while recovering from ACL reconstruction

Hello everyone!

I tore my ACL doing Krav Maga in December, and had it surgically reconstructed a month ago. I am still wearing a leg brace for another week or two. Physical Therapy is going well but I am incredible out of shape after not being able to work out for two months and would like to start adding in exercise to keep the rest of my body fit while my leg heals. The physical therapist says that I can do anything that doesn't require taking my leg brace off while standing or walking. So that basically means I can do anything while sitting or laying down, and anything that I can do while standing while my leg stays locked in a straight position with no knee bending in the brace.

I've been googling chair exercises and floor exercises but was wondering if any of you have any recommendations for where to look for exercises like these, or know of a program that injured people follow? I'm specifically looking for core exercises and arm exercises. I was into boxing before I got injured so that kept my arms in shape and I have never weight trained before.

I'm a 34 year old female, otherwise healthy except for this knee injury.