Im only interested in sarcastic men

Options
ilfaith
ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
is that weird? not guys who are mean-spirited about it. guys who don't get when Im being facetious or ironic, and who don't share my sardonic sense of humor just don't turn me on.

Replies

• LovingLifeInCalifornia
    Options
    that's because they think you're being a b**** when in actuality, you are just witty. :) hahaha. I'm saracastic, too....so I feel ya. :)
  • bjauregui33
    Options
    Hi
  • jorodri7
    jorodri7 Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    It's hard to get that sense of humor across via typing. But I pick it up from you. Sense of humor goes a long way.
  • Vegas_Don
    Vegas_Don Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Wealthy and sarcastic, one outta two ain't bad. Best of luck to you.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    It is really weird. Off the charts. You should always be a nice, literal girl.

Mean what you say...say what you mean. You are very pretty, but if you keep that up you will drive all the young men away. I mean, you will not hit it off with the 19 - 25 YOAs that are dying to meet you. Wealthy men are quite the same. Not sure about boys with good calves....I could go check with 530Roman in the other thread if that is helpful?
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Sarcasm is just good fun. Plenty of people dont get it. Its a form of humour.
  • kookykrazee
    kookykrazee Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sarcasm becomes you. I tend to type *insert sarcastic comment here* It helps when you have met or voice chatted with someone, as I have had many times where people don't get my Carlin humor.
  • undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Oh, this is a great topic. I'm soooo glad you posted it.

(how am I doing?)
  • ilfaith
    Options
    undergloom wrote: »
    Oh, this is a great topic. I'm soooo glad you posted it.

(how am I doing?)

Perfect. I may have a new crush. Of course you'll never know whether you can take my words at face value.
  • bloated_fatty
    bloated_fatty Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Sarcasm is passive aggressive. Repressed hostility. But I'm being sarcastic right now.
  • ilfaith
    Options
    I used to be actively aggressive. Trust me, this is an improvement. o:)
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Sarcasm is passive aggressive. Repressed hostility. But I'm being sarcastic right now.

Wow. That is hot. Sexy, sexy sarcasm.
  • zaxx1953
    zaxx1953 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    White women, they're just not as hot and valuable as they think they are.......

• 10ecmuscle
    10ecmuscle Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Woman and their need for great responses are my turn on. :p
  • FatAsianNerd
    FatAsianNerd Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    So, like, are you important or something that we need to know this?
  • ilfaith
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Sigh...that sad moment when you've created a thread to poke fun at another thread, then the other thread fades away and yours is still alive and kicking, but nobody gets the point you were trying to make.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Yep- it's just work, work work.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    I really wonder what the breakout percentage is on literal people vs us very sarcastic folks ..? To google!
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    This post sucks, I'm leaving!