Im only interested in sarcastic men

Options

Replies

• Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    This is probably the greatest thread ever created. Wait, I take that back - this may be the greatest collection of English language writings ever in one place. I am going to screenshot this and send it over to the Smithsonian. No, really.

Oh...why, thank you...hey, wait a minute...I see what you did there.

I think he really means it this time.

• The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
  • iwillsucceed0444
    iwillsucceed0444 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm not even sarcastic, I'm just annoying and try to hard to be funny and always fail.
  • iwillsucceed0444
    iwillsucceed0444 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    So yeah...worst personality ever = me! :D c'mon boys, HMU!
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    "Sarcasm is not the rapier of wit its wielders seem to believe it to be, but merely a club: it may, by dint of brute force, occasionally raise bruises, but it never cuts or pierces" said a man who was bludgeoned to death by the great unwashed.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    No worries. My sarcasm is only a small part of my arsenal.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    This is probably the greatest thread ever created. Wait, I take that back - this may be the greatest collection of English language writings ever in one place. I am going to screenshot this and send it over to the Smithsonian. No, really.

Oh...why, thank you...hey, wait a minute...I see what you did there.

I think he really means it this time.

I have never in my life said anything that could be even remotely construed as sarcastic. I just came to this thread to view the high level of humor and discourse and, well, I must say I was flabbergasted. Bravo, folks!

31d7337f5851f7cd9c4c09c824dab3df7089328d1a44818f109d5f03a6fb589a.jpg
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    t5s09qdd5fp7.jpg
  • red0801
    red0801 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    wit is so emphatically overrated
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    red0801 wrote: »
    wit is so emphatically overrated

Is not.
  • TyphonRex
    TyphonRex Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm here because I'm only interested in tame, kindhearted women that I can make Spotify playlists for and then call them gorgeous in public MFP messages. Bonus points if she likes my fedora and neckbeard.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Options
    t5s09qdd5fp7.jpg
    200_s.gif
  • JD2006
    JD2006 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    is that weird? not guys who are mean-spirited about it. guys who don't get when Im being facetious or ironic, and who don't share my sardonic sense of humor just don't turn me on.

youre my soul mate. Sarcasm fuels my soul.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    JD2006 wrote: »
    is that weird? not guys who are mean-spirited about it. guys who don't get when Im being facetious or ironic, and who don't share my sardonic sense of humor just don't turn me on.

I think you might meet a love connection up in here, girl. They are coming out of the walls....

• JD2006
    Options

I think you might meet a love connection up in here, girl. They are coming out of the walls....

sargasm anyone?
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Options

sargasm anyone?

Oh, honey, you are the best I've had in the last 20 minutes. It's true.
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options

cool2.gif
  • JD2006
    Options

sargasm anyone?

doesnt matter if its been 20 min or 20 days.. Im oozing sex appeal in my miss-matched jammies and acne cream....thats smothered all over my back. :kiss:
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Options

sargasm anyone?

doesnt matter if its been 20 min or 20 days.. Im oozing sex appeal in my miss-matched jammies and acne cream....thats smothered all over my back. :kiss:

My, you certainly know which buttons to push, don't you?
    tumblr_lpp03imvCv1qii6tmo1_250.gif