Whatcha Makin' for DINNER tonight?

Options

Replies

• Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Homemade pizza with gluten free crust, egg plant, turkey pepperoni, tomatoes, fresh basil.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    tonight is a crossfit night, so I'll have a protein shake with added greek yogurt.

My husband is having lemon herbed chicken brochette, with julienned potatoes and a random veggie (not sure yet, feeling lazy)
    my babies are having gluten free macaroni & cheese with corn.
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken - grilled corn - steamed asparagus. It was very yum!
  • lds25
    lds25 Posts: 68
    Options
    tonite I macked out on Catelli Smart Spaghettini with Veggie/Meat Sauce, and mixed veggies. I was on the road today and I only ate fresh fruit and veggies all day so I got to "indulge" tonite.
  • GooBeGone
    GooBeGone Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    a blueberry & banana protein shake with vanilla soy milk. :tongue:
  • kcdrake
    kcdrake Posts: 512
    Options
    Tonight I was babysitting so I had to bring something simple to heat up for myself. (The kiddos eat good stuff, but I never know the nutrition content so I'm afraid to eat it)

I had a morning star "chicken" patty, frozen mixed veggies (corn, peas, carrots, green beans, Lima beans), watermelon, and a slice of multigrain bread with a little bit of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter.
  • rcatr
    rcatr Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Not cause I started it ... :laugh: ... But I like seeing what other people are having... plus it give me ideas...

For me..

Baked turkey meatballs smothered (I use that term lightly) with fresh mozzarella and marinara sauce
    Spinach salad with strawberries
  • heather62803
    heather62803 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Its just me and the kids tonight and I hate cooking when my hubby isn't home - its too hard to keep and eye on at one year old who gets into everything and make dinner at the same time so my plan is -

A. I might take the kids out because we need groceries anyway and if thats the case it will either be subway - I get Roasted Chicken breast on Honey Oat with veggies, cheese, and no mayo
    or depending on how many calories I have left Qdoba naked chicken burrito - no sour cream.

or

B. Stay home and have something quick and easy - probably turkey sandwiches and fruit.

I guess we'll see what the day brings!!
  • holmesd450
    holmesd450 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'll be baking up some cajun catfish and some broccoli :love:
  • kcdrake
    kcdrake Posts: 512
    Options
    I'm making quesedillas with chicken, onion, black beans, tomato, and cheese and Mexican rice topped with a little more black beans. It's a pretty calorie-heavy meal, but I fit it into my meal plan for today. :)
  • rcatr
    Options
    I'm making quesedillas with chicken, onion, black beans, tomato, and cheese and Mexican rice topped with a little more black beans. It's a pretty calorie-heavy meal, but I fit it into my meal plan for today. :)
    love love love quesadillas! i love mexican food! (well, i love FOOD! :laugh: )
    your dinner sounds awesome!
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    Tonight - http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=1809103

Crab, Corn, And Tomato salad with Lemon-Basil Dressing.
    Mmmmmmmm
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    Filet Mignon, Giant Tiger Shrimp, Oven roasted veggies!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I was supposed to have ground beef w/ stir fry vegetables yesterday but ended up going to Subway with the boyfriend so that's what I'm having tonight!
  • heather62803
    heather62803 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    well my dinner didn't exactly go according to plan - we stayed home, but I made the boys a mini freezer pizza and I decided to try something new for myself -
    I had 3 oz of fajita chicken and 1 cup of brown rice mixed with salsa and a side of 1 cup of steamed broccoli - I was soo full after, and still had a bunch of calories left over :)
  • caramel827
    caramel827 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    For tonight we will have Jennie O turkey burgers with fat free cheese on bun and reduced fat kettle chips (better than fries but I get the same flavor). I will also treat myself to Hawaiin punch-I worked out today! :)
  • 623Hernandez
    623Hernandez Posts: 458
    Options
    Yesterday it was burritos with rice, fat free cheese, 96% lean ground beef, fat free refried beans, and salsa! Tonight we are making pizza with fat free and low fat cheeses, fat free ranch dressing as sauce, mushrooms, onions, garlic (lots!), spinach, and 100 calorie tortillas instead of pizza crust!
  • Lightonmyfeet
    Options
    Tortilla chips, garbanzo beans, veggies and homemade salsa.
    Mmm.
  • lds25
    lds25 Posts: 68
    Options
    Tonite was a fun night. I have been craving pizza lately. I thought just due to the fact that i am trying to keep control of my calories i would never eat good pizza again. I was wrong!!!! I remembered having delish homemade pizza and it was low cal and high fibre. So I went out and bought the stuff i needed: Whole Wheat Pita's, fat free ham, skim milk mozza cheese and all the veggies I wanted. I piled on the veggies and took the portion of ham and a bit of pineapple and voila there was my pizza, oh yeah and I got 30g of cheese on top and after 10 min in the oven on broil my delish pizzza was done. I enjoyed this and was stuffed!!!!

Linda
  • rcatr
    Options
    I'm making these again with the other half of sirloin I froze from the last time i made them :)

http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=334269