What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    When he apologises when he's wrong... why is "Im sorry" so hard for some? :#

if youre a guy you've only got a limited number of "im sorry"s in your life and you have to make sure to only use em when they really need to be used

“i’m sorry” really got to be earned imo, not just given away to any old complaint
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    HYYY...

Oh come on lighten up, that was funny... 😂
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    HYYY...

it's probably just because you misspelled 'chicks'

womenz hate that.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    And I... Would like to apologize to the all the hot chiks I may offend with this post and or any other 🤷🏽‍♂️... 😂

I’m still trying to figure out why this would be considered offensive.
    🤷🏼‍♀️
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Ego

i think sometimes guys think “sorry” has different weight tbh, and like some people say “sorry” really easily but then it doesn’t mean anything at all

True..

But, my weakness is in regards that if we argue and he finds out I was right and he was wrong then Id like an apology and "sorry" If he can say it and mean it.. then he's my guy ❤
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options

Ego

i think sometimes guys think “sorry” has different weight tbh, and like some people say “sorry” really easily but then it doesn’t mean anything at all

True..

But, my weakness is in regards that if we argue and he finds out I was right and he was wrong then Id like an apology and "sorry" If he can say it and mean it.. then he's my guy ❤

I’d like you to quit referring to me as “he.” We can’t always have everything we want my love. 😘

Besides, I was right.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

Ego

True..

I’d like you to quit referring to me as “he.” We can’t always have everything we want my love. 😘

Besides, I was right .

It was bound to happen one day 😂

hrmylv00u9ol.gif

Sorry, I was wr..wrrrr.. wrrro.. wrong
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

Ego

True..

Besides, I was right .

It was bound to happen one day 😂

hrmylv00u9ol.gif

Sorry, I was wr..wrrrr.. wrrro.. wrong

😮 Screenshot for future reference
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    HYYY...

it's probably just because you misspelled 'chicks'

womenz hate that.

I'm sure this was it... They must have thought I was talking about other chiks 🤷🏽‍♂️😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    And I... Would like to apologize to the all the hot chiks I may offend with this post and or any other 🤷🏽‍♂️... 😂

I’m still trying to figure out why this would be considered offensive.
    🤷🏼‍♀️

I actually was trying to be kinda offensive and now I just feel lame 😂...
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Kindness towards those who don’t deserve it.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,013 Member
    Options
    When she’s part of my almost 100 day snapchat 🔥 streak.....💕
  • steph6556
    steph6556 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    A nasty back. There’s just something about that nasty v back full of tension.
  • Ransom_G
    Ransom_G Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Everything? But if I have to choose I have a thing for short women. 😏
  • SANW15
    SANW15 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Grabbing ahold of inner thighs. :|:|:|
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    Grabbing ahold of inner thighs. :|:|:|

My bad. I thought you wanted to win at shoulders wars at any cost

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Coworker: Oh yeah my weakness is pizza...
    Coworker: Oh my weakness is McDonald's fries...

Jesse what's your weakness?

Me: 😏📱
This discussion has been closed.