What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    When she buys me a cream horn! 😋

What if she buys one and just shares a pic of it with you? 🤔 Asking for a friend. 😅
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    When she buys me a cream horn! 😋
    Get her to buy you one of these. They’re called cartocci.
    tikytxgdunns.jpeg
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Options
    A woman that knows how to use power tools.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    When he walks up behind me while I'm doing dishes, puts his arms around my waist and presses hard against me and whispers seductively in my ear "Babe, I'll finish the dishes" 🥰😂
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    Options
    Writes a poem for me 🦒
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    When he walks up behind me while I'm doing dishes, puts his arms around my waist and presses hard against me and whispers seductively in my ear "Babe, I'll finish the dishes" 🥰😂

There's no such man 😂

🤣😂 I know
    in reality he'd whisper.." let's have a quickie right here " then I'd get to finish the dishes 🤣
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    Options

There's no such man 😂

🤣😂 I know
    in reality he'd whisper.." let's have a quickie right here " then I'd get to finish the dishes 🤣

Y’all don’t even know. 😂 😡
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

There's no such man 😂

🤣😂 I know

So, you're saying you wouldn't want a quickie at the sink? 🤔🤭
  • FeastRepeat
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    Writes a poem for me 🦒

Roses are red. Giraffes are tall. I’m stalking you now.

Just a rough draft.
  • FeastRepeat
    Options

There's no such man 😂

🤣😂 I know

If only we could have the quickie, and they then do the dishes, it could be their reward 🤣🤣🤣

This one gets it
  • FeastRepeat
    Options

There's no such man 😂

🤣😂 I know

If only we could have the quickie, and they then do the dishes, it could be their reward 🤣🤣🤣

This one gets it

There's no such man 😂

🤣😂 I know

So, you're saying you wouldn't want a quickie at the sink? 🤔🤭

When yo man don’t want that… bigger problems than dishes.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,102 Member
    Options

There's no such man 😂

Wanna find out 😂
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

There's no such man 😂

Wanna find out 😂

They wouldn’t respect him if there was. Don’t fall for this, Chicken Man.
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    @Cat0703a because she’s so gorgeous and those dimples 😍
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

There's no such man 😂

Wanna find out 😂

Erm.... we so would 😏😂 shhhhhhh you

Lies. All lies. Go do your own dishes 🤣
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

There's no such man 😂

🤣😂 I know

Exactly 😁
  • FeastRepeat
    Options

There's no such man 😂

🤣😂 I know

Exactly 😁

🙋🏻‍♂️
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

There's no such man 😂

Wanna find out 😂

Erm.... we so would 😏😂 shhhhhhh you

Lies. All lies. Go do your own dishes 🤣

But they need a reward for the quickie, doing the dishes it is 😁

🙄 Stop it before they believe these lies!

Like you’d let anyone clean for you 🤣
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,503 Member
    Options
    When I don’t need to explain the difference between a phillips head and flat head screwdriver and he says, “oh I can fix that no problem”.
    😍
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

There's no such man 😂

🤣😂 I know

Exactly 😁

🙋🏻‍♂️

Well helloooo
    5tdtsqjbndqc.gif
This discussion has been closed.