What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    I need a man who knows all the words to the rap in Fergalicious.

I am your man
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    I need a man who knows all the words to the rap in Fergalicious.

4xxtmlgbtfsx.jpeg

Awe snap
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    A man who wears pants...not "the pants" but puts pants on before he tries to pick you up
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    4xxtmlgbtfsx.jpeg

Wonder if she has a choker? >:)

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Recently divorce from a sexless marriage.
    The best...

Separated but a redhead so it all works out, right?

Slap a choker around your neck and he’ll be eating from your hands

I like that you use both slap and choker.

We should be friends er sumpin.
  • unfilterednate
    unfilterednate Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    How she walks, confident and strong. Her lips when she's smiling, her laugh and sense of humor.. that electric feeling of mutual attraction
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Literally everything about Katrin Davidsdottir

maxresdefault.jpg

• _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    *sigh*
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Yup still gonna say ....BOOTY....and eyes and lips....tattoos are a bonus
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Still searching for this One!
    I don't think he exists :'(

The smile is the first thing that attracts me...clean and white! He has to smell clean and delicious, :yum: Love Dark hair with lighter contrasting eyes especially blue :love: has to have Strong muscular but not huge arms, shoulders and back, a great tush (No flat bottoms for me) ;) Scruff or beard, and enough hair that I can grab onto :yum: oh... And I forgot... Love lips especially a bottom lip I can bite onto... :naughty: He has to Love to take Control, but also Love when I do! :bigsmile: Funny Sense of Humor is a must, Kind and Compassionate, respectful of what others need and want and Have Faith! <3
  • jcstevens86
    Options

The smile is the first thing that attracts me...clean and white! He has to smell clean and delicious, :yum: Love Dark hair with lighter contrasting eyes especially blue :love: has to have Strong muscular but not huge arms, shoulders and back, a great tush (No flat bottoms for me) ;) Scruff or beard, and enough hair that I can grab onto :yum: oh... And I forgot... Love lips especially a bottom lip I can bite onto... :naughty: He has to Love to take Control, but also Love when I do! :bigsmile: Funny Sense of Humor is a must, Kind and Compassionate, respectful of what others need and want and Have Faith! <3

Ironically enough i was told today i was a talk drink water and smelled delicious by a woman old enough to be my grandma lmao
  • jcstevens86
    Options

Ironically enough i was told today i was a talk drink water and smelled delicious by a woman old enough to be my grandma lmao

No brownie points for you!

Brownie points what are those
  • jcstevens86
    Options
    Jesus

I love him 2
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    Jesus

I am not sure if this is profanity or your addition to the conversation