What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• xheinix
    xheinix Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Honestly, caring for themselves and others. Giving a damn. Trying to be the best version of themselves that they possibly can be (mentally, spiritually and physically health and looks wise) because that is my goal as well. Trying, being the keyword.
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    xheinix wrote: »
    Honestly, caring for themselves and others. Giving a damn. Trying to be the best version of themselves that they possibly can be (mentally, spiritually and physically health and looks wise) because that is my goal as well. Trying, being the keyword.

Best answer yet next to mine lol seriously tho great answer
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    happimess1 wrote: »
    Still searching for this One!
    I don't think he exists :'(

The smile is the first thing that attracts me...clean and white! He has to smell clean and delicious, :yum: Love Dark hair with lighter contrasting eyes especially blue :love: has to have Strong muscular but not huge arms, shoulders and back, a great tush (No flat bottoms for me) ;) Scruff or beard, and enough hair that I can grab onto :yum: oh... And I forgot... Love lips especially a bottom lip I can bite onto... :naughty: He has to Love to take Control, but also Love when I do! :bigsmile: Funny Sense of Humor is a must, Kind and Compassionate, respectful of what others need and want and Have Faith! <3

But if he has a great tush, why do you want to grab on to his hair?

Really wouldn't have access at that particular moment! ;)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Smells like bacon.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Understands the humor in a burp and blow

I'm half way there! ;)
  • Thehardmakesitworthit
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Smells like bacon.

......aren't you the one that prefers red heads also?
  • Sunnybrooke99
    Sunnybrooke99 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Childish and goofy.. ugh! Why me?
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Brunettes! but then I see a pretty blonde or redhead and I'm back to undecided again.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    trolls tbh the bf half makes me laugh constantly and half makes me want to murder him. (not a confession)
  • Sunnybrooke99
    Options
    Haha! Omg. I didn’t know that was in it! I don’t have many normal selfies. Funny thing ab being a dancer is that vanity is just for making money. I’ll change it the next time I bother to put on some makeup :P
  • Sunnybrooke99
    Options
    Very impressive.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Can make my lady parts tingle just looking at him
This discussion has been closed.