What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    happimess1 wrote: »
    someone who would let me carry her purse so I can pay for stuff

:joy:
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    Treats me nice in the beginning and makes me feel super special but slowly gets meaner and meaner until I try to leave; then the nice comes back but THEN the mean comes back even stronger and that's how you keep me but only as long as you can keep me believing I'm crazy.

I have empathy for you...you don't deserve that...you're not crazy, some people are just good at manipulation and it can be very confusing.
    I had an ex tell me that if I got hurt feelings about something it was my fault for feeling that way, I'm still confused about that one.
  • jamesakrobinson
    jamesakrobinson Posts: 2,149 Member
    Options
    Long shapely legs.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Treats me nice in the beginning and makes me feel super special but slowly gets meaner and meaner until I try to leave; then the nice comes back but THEN the mean comes back even stronger and that's how you keep me but only as long as you can keep me believing I'm crazy.

It's called gaslighting. I lived with it for 10 years. Not cool but very hard to break away from
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options

It's called gaslighting. I lived with it for 10 years. Not cool but very hard to break away from

It is indeed. And it's a way of controlling. Please be careful. Easy to get lost in that
  • CHAOSrstNpeace
    CHAOSrstNpeace Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    He must share the same love for pizza as me <3 because pizza is life

What kind of pizza?

I love them all it depends on my mood but stuffed crust is a must

Im in the mood for some pieology right now!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    That unshaven scruff face!
    Mmmm... Feels good against my face! ;)
  • Merrysailor5
    Merrysailor5 Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    That unshaven scruff face!
    Mmmm... Feels good against my face! ;)

and if that scruff is wearing some flannel and a tool belt....
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

It is indeed. And it's a way of controlling. Please be careful. Easy to get lost in that

Just got out of mine like that too
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

Just got out of mine like that too

Well done for getting out of that. It is not an easy thing
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I Love Ink on a Man! :love:
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    I Love Ink on a Man! :love:

Grabs sharpee
  • FabulousFantasticFifty