What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    IndigoWest wrote: »
    LOL
    I adore open minded, emotionally intelligent, curious, creative types. Especially adventurous, super sensual, outdoorsy people. I have limited preferences for physical features, it’s always good spirit that makes the person attractive.

That's a laundry list if I ever did see one

This girl is refining, call it a lust list!

Lust ?

Yeah, we can work with that.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    I adore open minded, emotionally intelligent, curious, creative types. Especially adventurous, super sensual, outdoorsy people. I have limited preferences for physical features, it’s always good spirit that makes the person attractive.

Every man's kryptonite...

To be honest, im not even sure what that means.

Its sounds like somthing that might be discused on NPR ....
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    LOL

That's a laundry list if I ever did see one

This girl is refining, call it a lust list!

Lust ?

Yeah, we can work with that.

Poor girl. Three posts into her career and the wolves of winter have set upon her

What can I say, I overslept today 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

I gamble it means knowing what's up when they say... "Nothing", or... "I'm fine"
  • Motorsheen
    edited December 2018
    Options

I gamble it means knowing what's up when they say... "Nothing", or... "I'm fine"

Okay, got it.... it means being tuned-in to a woman's current emotional state of mind with an appreciation and empathy of the possibilities that might trigger a change in said emotional state while maintaining a hyper vigilance to those potential occurrences with the willful abilities to circumvent such possible (however unlikely) events whether real or imagined.

That sounds reasonable.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Okay, got it.... it means being tuned-in to a woman's current emotional state of mind with an appreciation and empathy of the possibilities that might trigger a change in said emotional state while maintaining a hyper vigilance to those potential occurrences with the willful abilities to circumvent such possible (however unlikely) events whether real or imagined.

That sounds reasonable.

It seems like we may have unwittingly opened Pandoras Box
  • Den_of_Iniquity
    Den_of_Iniquity Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Shows some restraint/s
  • crampus1
    crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Enjoys humor, being a blob on the couch, bbq, murder shows.
  • IndigoWest
    IndigoWest Posts: 118 Member
    Options

What I should have said is...so far I have been suckered into relationships with aloof, childish, emotionally immature, ADHD types who need a Mummy and best mate, rather than a partner.

I just want a Man, confident, individual and sexual...preferably outdoors LOL
  • IndigoWest
    Options

What I should have said is...so far I have been suckered into relationships with aloof, childish, emotionally immature, ADHD types who need a Mummy and best mate, rather than a partner.

I just want a Man, confident, individual and sexual...preferably outdoors LOL

Oh you again, starting off new years with a bang!!

Sounds good to me!!! :p
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    if she pronounces Uber as "Youber"
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options

That sounds reasonable.

When you explain it like that even I cringed😖
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options

That sounds reasonable.

Really? I was quite impressed 😅🙃
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    I love lamp!
  • IndigoWest
    Options

That sounds reasonable.

Me too LOL
This discussion has been closed.