What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Trims my bushes
  • Greg19116
    Greg19116 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Eyes, alway the eyes
  • jedoubleday
    jedoubleday Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Smile and legs
  • TheBigFb
    TheBigFb Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    i like them a bit crazy
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Trims my bushes

I mean bush
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    When they enjoy cooking together.
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    When he brings me coffee and burritos.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    Everything from the bottom of their feet to the top of their head.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    When i send him a love note referencing one of our many inside jokes and he responds with ‘????’, his cute code for ‘love you baby’ 😍 ❤️🥰
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    When i send him a love note referencing one of our many inside jokes and he responds with ‘????’, his cute code for ‘love you baby’ 😍 ❤️🥰

My friend had some random woman do this to him on Twitter, and it was actually kind of scary
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    When he finally understands how *kitten* cute I am.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »

My friend had some random woman do this to him on Twitter, and it was actually kind of scary

Like scary in a super cute way tho
  • Reckoner67
    Options

Well maybe? He kept telling her he was married and not interested in anything beyond posting some things on twitter, and she kept saying “I understand that you have to say it but I also understand what you’re secretly telling me”

I dunno if he took it as cute but I know how *I* would take something like that
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

Well maybe? He kept telling her he was married and not interested in anything beyond posting some things on twitter, and she kept saying “I understand that you have to say it but I also understand what you’re secretly telling me”

untreated mental illnesses 😍
  • Reckoner67
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

Life is hard on people
  • Pablomia831
    Pablomia831 Posts: 3 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    How about when the lady knows what to drink and eat 😍😍🤤🤤
  • SassyMcFattypants
    SassyMcFattypants Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Laugh... A sense of humor. If a man has a sense of humor... Like my husband does... He is pretty alright :)
  • Otterridiculousness
    Otterridiculousness Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Blue eyes, tattoos and nice arms.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

Tiffanies 😍
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    I’d prefer a beer bellied, beer guzzling, long bearded, polyester butterfly collar wearing ex disco king.
This discussion has been closed.