Looking for 5ft2-4 people who need to loose around 30-60 pounds

Hey, I'm looking for new friends to add!
I've stuck to my lifestyle changes for nearly a month now! I have about 37 pounds to loose before I reach my first ultimate goal weight.
I'm 5ft4 178.6 pounds currently. Female

Let's motivate each other :p

Replies

• I am 5'4 167 and looking to lose 30 pounds! I didnt think I needed to have friends to motivate me, but what is better than someone going through the same thing as you! Oh I am also a female!
  • I am 5'4 167 and looking to lose 30 pounds! I didnt think I needed to have friends to motivate me, but what is better than someone going through the same thing as you! Oh I am also a female!

Sweet! added :D
  • ElizabethGoGoGo
    ElizabethGoGoGo Posts: 83 Member
    jjasmelon wrote: »
    Hey, I'm looking for new friends to add!
    I've stuck to my lifestyle changes for nearly a month now! I have about 37 pounds to loose before I reach my first ultimate goal weight.
    I'm 5ft4 178.6 pounds currently. Female

Let's motivate each other :p

• ElizabethGoGoGo
    ElizabethGoGoGo Posts: 83 Member
    Hi. As you can see I'm new here. I am 5'3 currently @144 lbs i got this app today and I started trying today, my goal is to go back to my weight from 3 years ago when I arrived to the USA. That means I have to lose 28 pounds. Yes! Lets encourage and support each other! Add me!
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    You CAN do it! I'm 5'3 and am down 38 lbs so far. I'd love to help you along the way if you nee it! Add me as a friend.
  • 5'5" (just lol) female, 50+ yrs and at 178-180 *UGH* miserable and would you believe it took a young pup to really motivate me!
  • Hi!!! I'm 5'4 and I used to weigh 190! I'm currently at 179 and my goal is 170. We can do this!
  • Chamiram
    Chamiram Posts: 12 Member
    Hi, I'm 5'3", 173 lbs & my goal is to loose 40 lbs
  • tokidokistarr
    tokidokistarr Posts: 14 Member
    edited February 2015
    Hi everyone! I'm 5'2 & 185 lbs. Goal weight is 150 lbs. I have a long way to go but I'm motivated. We can do this everyone!!

Feel free to add me :)

P.S. is this a group that I can join? If so what's the group name? :)
  • Hey Hey Hey!! added all of you :D
  • Hi everyone! I'm 5'2 & 185 lbs. Goal weight is 150 lbs. I have a long way to go but I'm motivated. We can do this everyone!!

Feel free to add me :)

P.S. is this a group that I can join? If so what's the group name? :)

Heya! i added you as a friend.
    Haven't made a group but maybe in time
  • I'm a 27 year old single mom. I'm 5'4 and weight 180. My goal is 130. I'm trying to eat cleaner and I'm doing blogilates. I just started yesterday
  • ahokay89
    ahokay89 Posts: 353
    edited February 2015
    5'3" at 183. Goal weight is 130-135. Starting weight was 200
  • Reel2Dialogue2
    Reel2Dialogue2 Posts: 1 Member
    154 to 130 or possibly less, depending on how I look/feel. Do I make the cut?
  • tokidokistarr
    tokidokistarr Posts: 14 Member
    @jjasmelon‌ Thanks for the add :)
  • nylo143
    nylo143 Posts: 56 Member
    My stats are very similar, but I'm maybe half an inch taller lol
    Need to lose 30 by July
    10 by March
    Lost 2 So far
    Add me !
  • radradradradrad
    radradradradrad Posts: 101 Member
    5' 3" looking to lose 15-20lbs. I've been on MFP for a while but have yet to stick to it enough to see real results. The time is now. Feel free to add me!
  • 4MeThisTyme
    4MeThisTyme Posts: 16 Member
    5'3" here, 185. Would love to get down into the 140's. Down from high of 220, but kind of took a year "off"! Ready to finish this journey! And I'm adding ALL of you! :smiley:
  • corinic91
    corinic91 Posts: 148 Member
    Me Me Me! 5'2", SW 150, CW 143, UGW 120
    Also I'm a runner, and the extra weight definitely takes its toll on my joints.
    Add me!
  • mhecht32
    mhecht32 Posts: 360 Member
    Please add me as well - I'm 5'4 and have a LONG way to go to my goal weight of 140. I don't think I have been that weight since being 15!
    -