Looking for 5ft2-4 people who need to loose around 30-60 pounds

Options

Replies

• Exercisewoman
    Exercisewoman Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5.3 and my goal is to lose 28lb. Lost 3 already. Add me if you like.
  • FedGirlUSA
    FedGirlUSA Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'3" and want to lose 40 pounds.
  • ssburgan
    Options
    Hi!
    Me?
    5'4
    Current weight is 180
    Goal is 149.
    Great to meet people with similar journeys.
    Feel free to connect with me.
    Sybil
  • tokidokistarr
    tokidokistarr Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have Garmin Vivofit?
  • Jonealex63
    Jonealex63 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Alex. I'm a 24 year old woman, 5'5", 184 lbs. My goal for now is 150 and eventually 135. Would love to have support!
  • eshanimongia5
    eshanimongia5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'2 and my goal is to lose 50 pounds. I am currently 171 pounds. Add me! :smiley:
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and originally had 60 lbs to lose now 45. Feel free to add me. I really want to be in normal range by summer
  • MelanieAEdens
    MelanieAEdens Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and at 199, started at 208 and my goal is 78 lbs (130). Just started Jan. 7th!
  • mrssmac
    Options
    Would like to join
    I am 5'2 177 with goal weight of 130. I just started. Happy to help motivate & could use motivation
  • jjasmelon
    Options
    Added you all :D
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    5'3" 87 kgs->I want to lose 30 kgs. Add me
  • TiffKouns
    TiffKouns Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 almost 40 and I started out at 162 now I am 149 after 22 days of counting calories! My goal weight is 125 to 130! Would love some motivated friends
  • tanjasalter
    Options
    Please add me, I want to loose another 15 pounds, have lost 15
  • blissful_ignorance_x
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and weigh 161lbs, so looking to lose another 30lbs. I've already lost 30lbs from my heaviest weight but then took a bit of time out and bummed about! Time to get it started all over again and get the rest of it done! Some encouragement would be lovely! :)
  • tuuliculley1
    Options
    Hey, I know my profile says 5'5, but I'm just being hopeful. More like 5'4 and im 170 lbs. The most i've ever weighed.I'm an online university student so i spend a lot of time sitting on my butt. Also, i LOVE eating. Stress eating is my thing! I would love some support through hopefully losing 40 lbs. Also, I'm studying psych. and sociology. If anyone needs some motivation, let me know!
  • oolishamaneh
    oolishamaneh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm currently at 163 lbs and looking to get down to 140 lbs. I am currently 5'4 but perhaps height gain is a benefit of weight loss? No? Ah well. Perhaps some supportive friends on here will help me walk tall! :) Good luck to all on this thread! :)
  • jjasmelon
    Options
    Added
  • marisajane36
    marisajane36 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    jjasmelon wrote: »
    Hey, I'm looking for new friends to add!
    I've stuck to my lifestyle changes for nearly a month now! I have about 37 pounds to loose before I reach my first ultimate goal weight.
    I'm 5ft4 178.6 pounds currently. Female

Let's motivate each other :p

Yo. I'm Marisa. I'm currently at 164 lbs and am looking to get down to around 130. I'm 5ft4. I just joined the app yesterday, ya'll should add me. LET'S DO THIS.

(:
  • katk2
    katk2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi.
    I'm 5ft4 and I'm looking to lose 12 pounds. Seems not too much but honest to God, how difficult that is. I'm a health freak, eating around 1200 kcal a day. Cooking at home only and I'm stuck with the same weight. Losing my motivation now. Anyone there to share their tips? add me of you wish and let's do it together.
  • boiledpeanutlver
    boiledpeanutlver Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and want to lose 35lbs. We can do it!