Still Have Anger Towards Ex

Options
jazzy550
jazzy550 Posts: 264 Member
I donn't like want him back and I am not heart broke anymore but I am so angry at how I was played. He owes me a lot of money I'll never get back and makes up lies that people believe! Just was to mash his car in half! Help!

Replies

• mrsKOrtiz
    mrsKOrtiz Posts: 949 Member
    Options
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Send him a vial of crabs or a glitter bomb.

anigif_enhanced-23518-1421449170-2.gif
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    what-do-you-want-me-to-say.jpg
  • jazzy550
    Options
    LOL!!!
  • jazzy550
    Options
    I was already accused of stalking when I text him to see if he could start paying me back the money he owes me. He even accused of making up a fictitious FB page of him! Which I think is over-the-top funny because I have better things to do with my time. He just can't come to terms with the fact that other people know who he really is and they don't like him either.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Welcome to life. Keep busy and focus on you for now.
  • jazzy550
    Options
    Welcome to life? Like being treated badly is normal? Like bad behavior is expected? Shouldn't we have higher standards? Aren't we worth more? I guess that's why I dwell as people are so crass and dismissive.
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    That's the reason the person is an EX.
    Let him go.

Move on.

Send him the glitter bomb, first, though.

Then move on :)
  • 530roman
    Options
    jazzy550 wrote: »
    Welcome to life? Like being treated badly is normal? Like bad behavior is expected? Shouldn't we have higher standards? Aren't we worth more? I guess that's why I dwell as people are so crass and dismissive.

It's hard to know what you're wanting here. You asked for help. There's more than one way to skin this cat. Glitter bomb, getting over it, dealing with it silently, robbing him for the money he owes you, take him to small claims court... the opportunities are endless.
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    530roman wrote: »

It's hard to know what you're wanting here. You asked for help. There's more than one way to skin this cat. Glitter bomb, getting over it, dealing with it silently, robbing him for the money he owes you, take him to small claims court... the opportunities are endless.

I vote glitter bomb.
  • 530roman
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    530roman wrote: »

I vote glitter bomb.

Clearly... it's the best choice.
  • jazzy550
    Options
    Will this glitter bomb get me arrested??? LOL! I am looking for some sympathy! We all need it sometime; and it's easier to ask for it on a board full of strangers then in a room of family and friends.
  • Alluminati
    Options
    Lol
  • 530roman
    Options
    Will this glitter bomb get me arrested??? LOL! I am looking for some sympathy! We all need it sometime; and it's easier to ask for it on a board full of strangers then in a room of family and friends.

I literally laughed out loud in this class I'm taking right now, so thanks for getting me in trouble. The glitter bomb will not get you arrested. Do that.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Glitter bomb!! Or take him on Judge Judy! The worst part about getting d!cked over like that is that while you dwell, they just get on with it and go on with life.
  • jazzy550
    Options
    Ok! I'll figure it out! Hope you are in a drama class; I know I am! :s
  • jazzy550
    Options
    Glitter bomb!! Or take him on Judge Judy! The worst part about getting d!cked over like that is that while you dwell, they just get on with it and go on with life.

Very true!

• Alluminati
    Options
    You should slush their tires